I’m 97.6kg

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Godking of Narcy Pirates (Soul of a Curry) 🏴‍☠️
I still don’t look it lol 😂 if you saw me you’d assume 85 maybe jfl most guys who weigh as much as me are fat fucks

Anyways yeah ima need to lose the flabby jacks I’ve been dieting since Wednesday ima continue and eat a halo top icecream

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517, Kaari, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
You probably got some muscle mass. Meanwhile I'm like 62 kg, JFL. :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, lucifer6969, majesticincel and 4 others
You probably got some muscle mass. Meanwhile I'm like 62 kg, JFL. :ogre:
Yeah that’s why normjes don’t realise I’m a fat fuck lol. I’m high muscle mass so I get away with jt

Your woman weight dude I have fucked girls in the air that weigh 64kg that’s insane

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, truthhurts and Gengar
MAKE BBC GREAT AGAIN ✊🏿✊🏿✊🏿. What’s ur bf percentage tho?:feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock
  • JFL
Reactions: CopiumX and Gengar
Yeah that’s why Mormons don’t realise I’m a fat fuck lol. I’m high muscle mass so I get away with jt

Your woman weight dude I have fucked girls in the air that weigh 64kg that’s insane
I'm still dieting, that's why. I was 87.5 kg earlier this year. :ogre:

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, TechnoBoss and truthhurts
U still visiting the uni bhai:ogre:
Different university. I'm actually going there at this moment, I'm on my way. And I was supposed to be there at 11 am. It's 11 am right now. :ogre: I'm already late. Like last week. :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, mr007 and truthhurts
Different university. I'm actually going there at this moment, I'm on my way. And I was supposed to be there at 11 am. It's 11 am right now. :ogre: I'm already late. Like last week. :feelswhy:
Ok. Wish u the best on ur way. How tf u even paying off ur debt? :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX and Gengar

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
Ok. Wish u the best on ur way. How tf u even paying off ur debt? :feelswhat:
I am gonna get a job and holy shit I almost slipped and fell in the building. :ogre:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and truthhurts
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and truthhurts
I still don’t look it lol 😂 if you saw me you’d assume 85 maybe jfl most guys who weigh as much as me are fat fucks

Anyways yeah ima need to lose the flabby jacks I’ve been dieting since Wednesday ima continue and eat a halo top icecream
I've heard people mention halo top. Is it really that good? It's just a low calorie ice cream, right? If it has that fake sugar stuff they put in 0 calorie drinks I don't think I'd like it because that stuff has a weird after taste.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I'm honestly jealous, I'm down to around 132 lb (so 60 kg) and I'm 6'2", and this is with eating eggs, fish, meat everyday but I can't even gain 5 pounds. I swear my body blasts whatever's in Ozempic without me doing anything.

• +1
I've heard people mention halo top. Is it really that good? It's just a low calorie ice cream, right? If it has that fake sugar stuff they put in 0 calorie drinks I don't think I'd like it because that stuff has a weird after taste.
It tastes as good as Ben and jerries and is only 350-500 a tub… that’s well yeah 👍

I think it’s real sugar they use just lower fat. Still though I ain’t complaining if I get my fizzy drinks on my diet I’m ok with it being synthetic as long as I can cope

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and TechnoBoss
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Gengar
I'm 116

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: polio and truthhurts
I'm honestly jealous, I'm down to around 132 lb (so 60 kg) and I'm 6'2", and this is with eating eggs, fish, meat everyday but I can't even gain 5 pounds. I swear my body blasts whatever's in Ozempic without me doing anything.
Ideal. Being unable to gain weight, that is.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever and truthhurts
  • +1
Mine is maybe 75?
Doable, in three months. Unless you are worrying about losing muscle mass, then it will take more time. It's probably better to go slow and steady instead of quick and unstable like me.

• +1
  • +1