I'm a 33 year old woman with no life. (@Aloha's advice to young women)

We make fun of each other too. Plus she’s a foid. Cry more soy tears
Nigga your personality is stuck in 2021
You're the one that should be crying here ☠️

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit and uglysub8male
do you know what guys she could date? legit subhumans only
maybe things are different in progressive countries as murica but here in eastern europe they are left alone lol

girls are bullied for looks if femcel even more than guys in school
You know what women subhuman men can date none

• +1
Reactions: uglysub8male
Thanks aloha

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Has higher SMV than everyone on this site
It’s impossible she hasn’t had Chadlites+ offering sex on tinder, no matter what people here say. Most men don’t have as high standards for sex as people here, even Chads

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Canwefixit, uglysub8male and 1 other person
Nigga your personality is stuck in 2021
You're the one that should be crying here ☠️
Very cringe and retarded statement. Let me guess, it‘s 2023 and I should be a woman respecter? :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Celphony and Canwefixit
nobody uses that word lol
I saw it on incel wiki though
I'm srs btw getting sympathy from other subhumans is more humiliation on top of what I already have to bare. I'd rather get told to rope

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and gooner23
It’s impossible she hasn’t had Chadlites+ offering sex on tinder, no matter what people here say. Most men don’t have as high standards for sex as people here, even Chads
Neither do most of the dudes you see here. They’re either copers pretending they wouldn’t fuck most of the girls they talk shit about or are just trolling

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
idiot. no one cares about ugly fat bitches . she is 1/10
She would still get lots of attention on dating apps and can date a 5'10 MTN or have hookups with 6'2 HTN

Too many bluepillers here thinking femcels exist
Neither do most of the dudes you see here. They’re either copers pretending they wouldn’t fuck most of the girls they talk shit about or are just trolling
facts every guy I know says they wouldnt fuck ugly fat girls but deep down they would as these bitches be getting more sex than Chad

She would still get lots of attention on dating apps and can date a 5'10 MTN or have hookups with 6'2 HTN

Too many bluepillers here thinking femcels exist

facts every guy I know says they wouldnt fuck ugly fat girls but deep down they would as these bitches be getting more sex than Chad
I’m not talking about legit ugly or fat girls. I’m talking about obviously conventionally attractive women that they underrate

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
I’m not talking about legit ugly or fat girls. I’m talking about obviously conventionally attractive women that they underrate
Even the fat and ugly girls can get a lot of sex too

idiot. no one cares about ugly fat bitches . she is 1/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back