I'm a avid proponent of ANTI DEODORANT theory

D

Deleted member 20652

Banned
Joined
Jul 11, 2022
Posts
10,919
Reputation
12,672
I'm a avid proponent of ANTI DEODORANT theory

Don't get me wrong tho , HYGIENE is important and you should shower once a day or atleast once every other day so that you dont smell like old sweat (its fresh sweat that is attractive to women , NOT old sweat), but YOU SHOULD NOT WEAR DEODORANT

Androgenic pheromones

I am on injectable Testosterone and today it was hot so I was sweating a lot at work while at the same time being on Testosterone (which makes my pheromones production strong) and the women at work gave me several IOIs , the girl who started playfully touching me n stuff even did so while I was sweating (which means that sweating does not make you smell bad to women)

Inject steroids (Testosterone) and don't use deodorant bro
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and incel194012940
All the chads and chadlites i went to school with always used that shitty smelling AXE/Lynx deodorant and some of the NIVEA but it didnt matter and they still fucked. Caging at thinking that if you look like shit a disgusting smell of sweat can save you :lul::lul::lul:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244

Similar threads

nimrodworkman
Replies
2
Views
22
ihavenightmares
ihavenightmares
GuyFromSingapore
Replies
7
Views
38
final boss
final boss
T
Replies
0
Views
14
threadeffort
T
cold_nano
Theory I'm praying
Replies
2
Views
31
cold_nano
cold_nano
B
Replies
67
Views
209
simematic
simematic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top