I'm a confirmed voicecel

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Just got off the phone a few hours ago. Already I am ghosted. I have a 50% block/ghost rate after getting off the phone with a girl. Brutal. It's not even videochat. They know what my face looks like so I guess I passed the first hurdle. But I cannot pass the voice hurdle.

Speaking to girls online is like a hurdle race. Face and height are the first hurdles. Then it's your texting game. If you pass this you need to pass the voice hurdle. Then after that you need to pass the grainy videochat call where they don't see your editted, static pics and see you in full motion. After that you meet - which is the penultimate hurdle.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, Zonar, Imretarded? and 6 others

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and SecularIslamist
Are you sure your voice is the turnoff and not your personality?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thenewhebbe, deadstock and iloveboobs
Just got off the phone a few hours ago. Already I am ghosted. I have a 50% block/ghost rate after getting off the phone with a girl. Brutal. It's not even videochat. They know what my face looks like so I guess I passed the first hurdle. But I cannot pass the voice hurdle.

Speaking to girls online is like a hurdle race. Face and height are the first hurdles. Then it's your texting game. If you pass this you need to pass the voice hurdle. Then after that you need to pass the grainy videochat call where they don't see your editted, static pics and see you in full motion. After that you meet - which is the penultimate hurdle.
send your voice my nigger

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, SecularIslamist and 0000a
gigacope

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
Screenshot 20241008 210525

I got 147 first try 😢:feelsree:
Fucking over. I've got a northern English accent.
Are you sure your voice is the turnoff and not your personality?
Muh muh personality :feelsuhh:
send your voice my nigger
I will DM.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: widdi, Jova, Imretarded? and 2 others
fuck i got 123

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and iloveboobs

Your face reflects your voice in 99% of the cases.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, normie_joe, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
someone here got like 190 Hz
@Imretarded?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, Jova, Imretarded? and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and St.TikTokcel
I get what you mean. In that case I should sound like a bitch.
It's basically exposure to T. High T face = ogre voice. There will never be a @Knajjd look-alike that sounds like Hexum and vice-versa. Exceptions do happen however.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, Jova and SecularIslamist
Fucking over. I've got a northern English accent.
Northern english as in one of those Newcastle chapos that sound like vid related or the usual posh "estuary" accent?

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, iblamehumphrey and SecularIslamist

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and Jova
over

Last edited:

@SecularIslamist brootal bhai i voice mog you

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back