Im a cuck

Parrtlord

Parrtlord

Iron
ban me tbh. I been manipulated and requesting incels.is mods to ban me from here tbh. I am not good enough even for a support forum
Cucks like me don't deserve happiness
trash like me can't take itself out

• JFL
Reactions: Lifemax
even god cant help you if you dont want to help yourself in the first place

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands, EthnicelAscension, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
Over for dominantcels @knajjd

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
As a submissive beta male who respects women, I am the most diabolical and hating thing to all womenkind. I been used and abused by them and I let them because all I wanted was some small fragment of affection. Now I am alone, and just requesting to be banned here too, because I don't want to be tempted to go on here and make friends I don't deserve

Sad shit, man.

I follow u on .co give me a follow back

I follow u on .co give me a follow back

can't

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Over for cuckcels

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighTGymcel, EthnicelAscension and Parrtlord
As a submissive beta male who respects women, I am the most diabolical and hating thing to all womenkind. I been used and abused by them and I let them because all I wanted was some small fragment of affection. Now I am alone, and just requesting to be banned here too, because I don't want to be tempted to go on here and make friends I don't deserve
women like to abuse and use men, you shouldnt have left yourself fall in their trap

• +1
Reactions: Parrtlord and EthnicelAscension
Hi cuck i am 6'4 looksmaxxer

• JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Why exactly are you a cuck, and how did you even end up here?

• +1
Reactions: Mazzo
I got time.
I joined incels.is then I got into an abustive relationship with a woman that just wanted my money tbh. She got my password to incels.is account. Now I just rot here like a cuck tbh

• Woah
I joined incels.is then I got into an abustive relationship with a woman that just wanted my money tbh. She got my password to incels.is account. Now I just rot here like a cuck tbh
What did she do on .co??

Assuming you have money, and that she didn’t take all of it, why haven’t you been looksmaxxing instead?
Fuck looksmaxxing, I have muscular degen issues. no woman wants to date a man she can overpower.
all these hos talking about how open minding and ''strong and independent'' they are, but no matter how strong a woman gets, she desires a man that is stronger than her

Fuck looksmaxxing, I have muscular degen issues. no woman wants to date a man she can overpower.
all these hos talking about how open minding and ''strong and independent'' they are, but no matter how strong a woman gets, she desires a man that is stronger than her
Have you tried searching for weak submissive women?

is it so bad you cant become even a little bit stronger?

• +1
is it so bad you cant become even a little bit stronger?
look bro, I am trying to make contact with ppl that known me since 2018
and im trying to get banned here too

dont know what this pathetic twink beta male is crying about and i dont care