Im a failure and I dont deserve it

Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

KHHV 23 YEARS OLD
I'm on "vacation" on the coast right now and I didn't want to go to the fucking beach this morning. I'm bored of being here, riding a sad poor bus for 9 fucking hours. My family forced me to come here on vacation and I'm fed up. I'm really bored and I don't want to go to the beach. Not even a girl has paid attention to me in my life because I'm ugly and I don't have any friends either. I have never had a job and I am still studying, everyone finishes their degree and I don't, because I don't have the brains. I don't have friends, I repeat. I feel fucking alone. My parents are older and that makes me want to cry every day. I have no one and I see myself in a screwed up situation: either commit suicide or be a living dead.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Darkeningstar, TUSSELEIF and 4 others
sorry to hear that man. hope things get better

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Darkeningstar and Cutecel2001
lol like elliot rodgers mad to be on vacation

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
I'm on "vacation" on the coast right now and I didn't want to go to the fucking beach this morning. I'm bored of being here, riding a sad poor bus for 9 fucking hours. My family forced me to come here on vacation and I'm fed up. I'm really bored and I don't want to go to the beach. Not even a girl has paid attention to me in my life because I'm ugly and I don't have any friends either. I have never had a job and I am still studying, everyone finishes their degree and I don't, because I don't have the brains. I don't have friends, I repeat. I feel fucking alone. My parents are older and that makes me want to cry every day. I have no one and I see myself in a screwed up situation: either commit suicide or be a living dead.
Same but you gotta start wageslaving at any place and pay for a local hooker if you're still on the coast. I am in the same situation, no friends and no girlfriend. Also the fact you didn't finished the degree is your fault. Fuck university, money is more important.

depends on your height, look, and penis

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Okay now imagine yourself as a starving African child you'd definitely keep what you got atm... Not to belittle your suffering but others got much worse fate than yours so far.

Same but you gotta start wageslaving at any place and pay for a local hooker if you're still on the coast. I am in the same situation, no friends and no girlfriend. Also the fact you didn't finished the degree is your fault. Fuck university, money is more important.
Its not my fault. Im low IQ and im depressed.

• JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001
I can understand you, do you appreciate nature?

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
You said it, USA. I live in a shithole
The average pay for a Biotechnologist is €56,100 a year and €27 an hour in Spain.
The average salary in Spain as of 2022 is around €27,000/year.
above average with good social halo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and Cutecel2001
The average pay for a Biotechnologist is €56,100 a year and €27 an hour in Spain.
The average salary in Spain as of 2022 is around €27,000/year.
above average with good social halo
Fake stats tbh, most people gets way below of that.

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing