I'm a failure.

Kayne1

Kayne1

Bronze
I’m a failure, I’m a nobody. See I already know I ain’t worth a fuck. I tell women I ain’t worth a fuck. I know you don’t wanna fuck with me. I know you don’t wanna date me. I know you don’t wanna be my friend. I know you don’t wanna grab a burger with me. I know you don’t wanna grab an ice cream cone with a piece of shit nigga like me. I know you don’t wanna do shit with me

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, GabachoCopium, moggathon and 1 other person
I’m a failure, I’m a nobody. See I already know I ain’t worth a fuck. I tell women I ain’t worth a fuck. I know you don’t wanna fuck with me. I know you don’t wanna date me. I know you don’t wanna be my friend. I know you don’t wanna grab a burger with me. I know you don’t wanna grab an ice cream cone with a piece of shit nigga like me. I know you don’t wanna do shit with me
I feel ya pal. You took the words out my mouth

• +1
Reactions: Kayne1
Can we grab a burger together
It must be vegan tho

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
I’m a failure, I’m a nobody. See I already know I ain’t worth a fuck.
You are what you believe. Thus, an effect of our reality.

I tell women I ain’t worth a fuck.
Then they should treat you like someone not worth anything. For example. Suppose I drive an Uber. I pull up to pick up a passenger. Before they enter my vehicle, I tell them, "I'm not a good driver. This may very well be your final day on Earth. We'll probably crash before getting to your final destination. If the car catches on fire and you're stuck in the back but I manage to escape, I will not look back nor help you."

I know you don’t wanna fuck with me. I know you don’t wanna date me. I know you don’t wanna be my friend. I know you don’t wanna grab a burger with me. I know you don’t wanna grab an ice cream cone with a piece of shit nigga like me. I know you don’t wanna do shit with me
And she shouldn't. Until you fix yourself, you shouldn't be with another.

• Woah
Reactions: Kayne1