Im a fakcel (jb asked for my number on first day of school)

i hear voices

i hear voices

Officially a whitepill believer
this popular lightskin girl came up to me when i was closing my locker after lunch and she told me she liked my pants and then we talked for like a minute. I thought she just being friendly with everyone but out of nowhere she asked me if she could get my number. I told her that i would give her my insta instead and she fast walked away and i think i could hear her friend giggle.

shes like a sophomore or something maybe 14 or 15, colored hair, low htb but not my type.

this just happened lkke 20 minutes ago. what do i do? im not an incel anymore :feelswhy:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, BrutalMogger, shizuku11111 and 1 other person
textbook slay potential right there my nigga

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and BrutalMogger
How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
textbook slay potential right there my nigga
shes like giga popular though, many sub5 niggers are jestermaxxing for her. i dont want to get pressed for talking to her

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and BrutalMogger
Pics of her soles

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices and BrutalMogger
tyrone will pinpoint

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i hear voices and framemoggerr
btw dont leave us bro keep being an incel
FOIDS TEMPORARY
.ORG REP FOREVER
as someone said idk who

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and framemoggerr
shes like giga popular though, many sub5 niggers are jestermaxxing for her. i dont want to get pressed for talking to her
LMAOOO are u retarded bro respectfully, that makes her even more worthy of a slay

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices
this popular lightskin girl came up to me when i was closing my locker after lunch and she told me she liked my pants and then we talked for like a minute. I thought she just being friendly with everyone but out of nowhere she asked me if she could get my number. I told her that i would give her my insta instead and she fast walked away and i think i could hear her friend giggle.

shes like a sophomore or something maybe 14 or 15, colored hair, low htb but not my type.

this just happened lkke 20 minutes ago. what do i do? im not an incel anymore :feelswhy:
Can u Show your face in pm ?

My school is awkward asf

btw dont leave us bro keep being an incel
FOIDS TEMPORARY
.ORG REP FOREVER
as someone said idk who
I cant trust women, they betray me everytime

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
slay her nigga show those niggers jestermaxximg doesnt work

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and i hear voices
Be careful boyo might be a prank on the trucel

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes

Larp

Ignored

• So Sad
Reactions: i hear voices