I’m a fap master

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
I feel like I mastered fapping

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, nattycel, BornAgainChad and 1 other person
Most faps in shortest amount of time? 7 in 2 hours here. Yes, I ejaculated every time.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and dogtown
I'm a horny, ugly male. NoFap is for people like me. Last night, I fapped 4 times. If I continue at this rate, I will never get my dick up by the time I'm 25.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and dogtown
Most faps in shortest amount of time? 7 in 2 hours here. Yes, I ejaculated every time.
I dont fucking understand how can someone be that horny. I guess low t is useful after all

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, dogtown and Swagwaffle
I'm a horny, ugly male. NoFap is for people like me. Last night, I fapped 4 times. If I continue at this rate, I will never get my dick up by the time I'm 25.

Are you tall enough to high T ugly ogremax?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, dogtown and Swagwaffle
pleasedontbeblackeddotdompleasedontbeblackeddotdompleasedontbeblackeddotdom

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Deleted member 443, dogtown and 1 other person
i have a lot of fapping endurance

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
I dont fucking understand how can someone be that horny. I guess low t is useful after all
I thought amount of masturbation wasn't correlated to amount of testosterone? I might be low T, how can I tell if I'm high T or low T? Either way, if you don't get horny often, consider yourself lucky. The most I got out of a clean streak on nofap was 24 days and that was almost 5 years ago.

Are you tall enough to high T ugly ogremax?
I'm 5'11. I did ogremax in high school when I was 17, shaved all of my hair off with a razor blade, grew an actual beard. I have a recessed chin and my Jew-like nose looked even more exaggerated. This was in 2013. I ogremaxxed before it was a thing.

• +1
I thought amount of masturbation wasn't correlated to amount of testosterone? I might be low T, how can I tell if I'm high T or low T? Either way, if you don't get horny often, consider yourself lucky. The most I got out of a clean streak on nofap was 24 days and that was almost 5 years ago.
You're probably right im a dumb gorilla

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Swagwaffle
thx i enjoy fap as well

• +1
I'm 5'11. I did ogremax in high school when I was 17, shaved all of my hair off with a razor blade, grew an actual beard. I have a recessed chin and my Jew-like nose looked even more exaggerated. This was in 2013. I ogremaxxed before it was a thing.

With any success? I can't imagine shaving my head. I'd look awful given the lack of basically any dimorphism.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Swagwaffle
You're probably right im a dumb gorilla
A dumb gorilla who mogs me.

With any success? I can't imagine shaving my head. I'd look awful given the lack of basically any dimorphism.
Let's just say nobody dared to fuck with me despite being skinny. Would you count that as success?

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Deleted member 656
Let's just say nobody dared to fuck with me despite being skinny. Would you count that as success?

It's better than nothing I guess. Even Adriana Lima dated ugly high T ogres. Maybe the most attractive women, recognising subconsciously their own genetic quality and the associated dangers of that in a more primal society, necessarily put self-preservation before the interests of the children and choose the guy most capable of defending them.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Michael Myers
It's better than nothing I guess. Even Adriana Lima dated ugly high T ogres. Maybe the most attractive women, recognising subconsciously their own genetic quality and the associated dangers of that in a more primal society, necessarily put self-preservation before the interests of the children and choose the guy most capable of defending them.
I'm probably too much of an ogre to ogremax aesthetically. I should have roped tbh.

I'm probably too much of an ogre to ogremax aesthetically. I should have roped tbh.

It's not like you're going to ascend as a prettyboy. Nothing to lose really. No roping though. Roping is the biggest cope of all.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Mansnob
i have a lot of fapping endurance
718.jpg

thx i enjoy fap as well
843.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443
Why do you use my avi you ogre.:woke::feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:
  • +1
Im 36 and can still get it up easily and I jacked off like crazy in my 20s

If rap music was weird al tier like this id like this if actually listen to it

Last edited:
master bator

It's not like you're going to ascend as a prettyboy. Nothing to lose really. No roping though. Roping is the biggest cope of all.
High IQ bro. I'd never rope tbh.

I have masturbated by rubbing my dick inside my underwear, or between two pillows.