Im a femcel trapped in an incels body

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
I like growing my hair long, getting attention and validation from the opposite sex, getting gifts and compliments.

I prefer being called pretty/beautiful instead of handsome.

I prefer dating dominant women who make their intentions clear (i am still the dominant one) and i pay close attention to my looks and fashion. I even let my girl paint my nails sometimes.

Ive let girls pay for me when we link and they didnt really seem to care much either. one used to tell me “my money is your money”.

Some women have also called me sassy

Is this zesty? I proly wont care enough to change but it is what it is

• JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Nick.Harte and juste
You're not incel

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
"Know you" you were just flexing about attention nigga
I talk about how I seek attention and value it the same way females do but sure

I never had a habit of going outside and doing stuff so I'm feminine in my mannerisms and way of acting

• +1
I'm a chad trapped in a incel body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33986, Clark69 and try2beme
Autogynephilia type shit, transition ASAP, pal.

• JFL
start hrt now

• JFL
That's prety much how I am too. I probably won't transition either. I just softmaxx; do my hair, nails, shave, scrub my feet, skin treatment. It feels more in accordance with my gender identity.

Why do you have swastikas in your custom title though? Don't you know nazis want you dead just for even existing?

• +1
That's prety much how I am too. I probably won't transition either. I just softmaxx; do my hair, nails, shave, scrub my feet, skin treatment. It feels more in accordance with my gender identity.

Why do you have swastikas in your custom title though? Don't you know nazis want you dead just for even existing?
I aint trans

• +1
So what is this some reddit copypasta or you're trying to expose trans people or what's the deal?
No these are my thoughts
I dont wanna cut my dick off n wear makeup and shit I just wanna b pretty

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
It’s over

• JFL
No these are my thoughts
I dont wanna cut my dick off n wear makeup and shit I just wanna b pretty
Whatever you say. Trans is more like a spectrum though; you can be genderfluid, A gender, bigender etc., but I don't mean to invalidate your experience. I have similar thoughts, but I have autogynephila + adrogynephilia (to a lesser extent) and my gender is a bit fluid, so I still call myself trans despite not wanting to cut my dick off.

• +1
Whatever you say. Trans is more like a spectrum though; you can be genderfluid, A gender, bigender etc., but I don't mean to invalidate your experience. I have similar thoughts, but I have autogynephila + adrogynephilia (to a lesser extent) and my gender is a bit fluid, so I still call myself trans despite not wanting to cut my dick off.
Fair enough if thats how you see it
But like what happened to just enjoying things lol thats how i see it for me

Hot

• JFL
Do you have autism?