Im a fucking drug addict

The giga incel

The giga incel

20 years old ,mentalcel , pro teen girls
This week i have had my ritalin again at 20,after 4 years not using it
I snort it and i feel greet for 2 hours...then HELL
Im also 100% addicated to xanax ,i have started xanax to deal whit extreme social anxiety in school,it works weel,but it gives me phisical addiction so much that only who have gone throut that can understand
I also use alcohol since i was 13 to deal whit social anxiety,starters WHEN I WAS 9
i hate my life,only ppl who have use this shit know how BAD it feels
Remermber that studies says that even 1 been cancel hgh producion for night,and when i was 15 16 (fucked my high potential) i used it everyday for almast a year
All al this shit most of the time alone,because even stooner gangsta drug addicts dont do this shit so much
I hate myself i wanna die,im 100% drug addict
Immagine being both a aspie guy and a fucking ruined drug addict
Yall low t aspies here says drugs are for normies,NO,NORMIES have other ways to do drugs,they do this shit for fun,not for despair
they get high whit others bros to enjoy the company NOT to lower their anxiety to stay whit others...
I have both asperger( nerdy computer and philosophy/science and intelectual shit) and ADHD ( shitty low hinib bad guy risk taker and aggressive)
My T is very high (checked it) but i have avoidant personality disorder ( social anxiety at the extreme ) and lil narcisism cuz im extremly fragile to criticism
Im 20 and i feel like im 90
Since i was 14 i wanted to kill myself ,the only reason im alive is cuz my parest loves me so much and i dont want to make them suffer
Im alive but i want just to die...

All this shit i could have avoided only if i had a lovely cute 14/15 years old cute feminine empatetic gf who loves me,fuck
I dont even think about sex rn,just to sleep together and cuddle whit a cute empatetic inncent and sweet gf who make meke me feel.loved and masculine....

I think most yall or are absolute nerdy neackebears who dont care about drugs and having fun or edgy trolls

I hate all people and myself

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: magnificentcel, joeveniro, SkinjobCatastrophe and 3 others
🫂

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, Deleted member 6113, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
Damn son are you unattractive? Or do you think it was your personality and aspergers that kept you from getting a girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
20210207 233431

• JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
I need what you’re on tbh

Kill me please ,im my class after lookdown people dont even look me at the eyes

Hi.

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Baldingman1998
>tfw avoidant personality disorder
3rw6ur

feels bad for you bro, become muslim, drugs are haram.