Reactions: Deleted member 25059
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
What did u do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
What did u do
7 ball juggling for 10 catches (PR)

I found a new 'technique'. Well it's not really new, but what I do now Is I count every throw in a musical rhythm. Take any song and for every beat you make a throw. Hopefully this will accelerate my learning curve. I need 14 catches for a qualify (n objects*2)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Deleted member 20399
7 ball juggling for 10 catches (PR)

I found a new 'technique'. Well it's not really new, but what I do now Is I count every throw in a musical rhythm. Take any song and for every beat you make a throw. Hopefully this will accelerate my learning curve. I need 14 catches for a qualify (n objects*2)
How long do u juggle a day

• +1
How long do u juggle a day
Not everyday, but yesterday I went for 3-4 hours. + I was outside drinking beer in a park at night. It's a way for me to pass the time and not sit home and ruminating all the time.

• Woah
  • +1
Not everyday, but yesterday I went for 3-4 hours. + I was outside drinking beer in a park at night. It's a way for me to pass the time and not sit home and ruminating all the time.
Damn 3 or 4 hours of straight juggling? Crazy

• +1
What do u ruminate about at home? U just sit and stare at a wall? Why don’t u just watch tv or something to take ur mind off it

• +1
What do u ruminate about at home? U just sit and stare at a wall? Why don’t u just watch tv or something to take ur mind off it
Oh... Idk, I have a tv. It's down the basement though. I tried to connect it but the cable broke. Maybe I should watch movies on my laptop. Do you know of any good ones?

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Oh... Idk, I have a tv. It's down the basement though. I tried to connect it but the cable broke. Maybe I should watch movies on my laptop. Do you know of any good ones?
I’ve been wanting to watch the movie killer joe, dk if it’s good or not tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 22124
I’ve been wanting to watch the movie killer joe, dk if it’s good or not tho
Ill watch that later if I find it on the web. I like to watch the shining otherwise. My dad showed me that when I was like 5 so I think I'm a bit traumatized.

• +1
Ill watch that later if I find it on the web. I like to watch the shining otherwise. My dad showed me that when I was like 5 so I think I'm a bit traumatized.
Yeah I saw it in a cinema back in November, definitely improves the experience

• Woah
  • +1