I'm a great example of how you can end up Incel even with decent looks

Latinus

Latinus

Kraken
I'm a solid 8/10, but that didn't make me a reppelent of bullies, the opposite, I was always and easy target and I rarely fought back.

And before you say anything, in my last school there were tons of mediocre looking guys that had normal social lives and were respected by everyone, some of these even bullied me, yes, I was bullied by dudes way below my looks level.

fuck-fuck-this-shit.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, jué, Pollorex and 3 others
I'm a solid 8/10, but that didn't make me a reppelent of bullies, the opposite, I was always and easy target and I rarely fought back.

And before you say anything, in my last school there were tons of mediocre looking guys that had normal social lives and were respected by everyone, some of these even bullied me, yes, I was bullied by dudes way below my looks level.

fuck-fuck-this-shit.gif
that's what happens when ur not NT need to compensate by other factors too and not be a geek

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, Latinus and nathan

fuck-fuck-this-shit.gif
Were you short or lanklet?

Were you short or lanklet?
I took longer to grow up, yes, today my height is not a problem, but it's weird that there were guys my height and even shorter that weren't bullied.

• +1
Reactions: silently_said
Don't wanna make assumptions here but you are probably not an 8/10. NT is everything though and if I were NT I would've probably ascended by now.

Don't wanna make assumptions here but you are probably not an 8/10. NT is everything though and if I were NT I would've probably ascended by now.
I'm 8/10. I would be lying if I said I'm a giga chad, I'm not, but better looking than average, definitely!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pollorex and HighTierSubhuman

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinus
chances are you are not attractive. it only matters IF you were treated well before anyone knew you, as in, approaching or first contact

• +1
Reactions: Pollorex
Ain't no way your 8/10 getting bullied even if your autistic

Yoo ain't 8/10 stupid latino nigger, post your face or send it to me so i can rate you and tell

Photo of the OP (harassed):lul:
C7f242b2d4a178c7fccf82a08eb5f18b