I’m a huge dick. why did I do this (true story)

CookieGuy

CookieGuy

Solstice
There is this girl I was talking too for a while, she would give me ioi’s and she considers me her bestie. We both young but she is religious and under strict family and all that. Last night she calls we with her other female friend. We would usually call once every 2 days but lately I’ve been busier. 30 minutes into calling she says she has to leave, and it’s a little disappointing because I want to know her more. It was a group call on messenger too. I decide to play with with the other girl for a little bit just because we were playing Roblox and I honestly didn’t think much of it, if anything I thought she would be happy at me being friends with her friends because I don’t have any friends. She texts me at 12:00 and starts venting and how it upset her….. I think I was the problem. But not only that

I’ve realized I’ve nearly lost interest in women completely, I don’t care about LTR’s or Slaying. I just need one person in my life who can understand me, a best friend.

On top of all this I’ve noticed how all I care about is ascending. I obsess over surgeries daily that I know I am going to get. But even then since there are so many procedures I want sometimes I doubt I’ll even get them. Like
(Trimax: definitely getting
Supra orbitals: definitely getting
Rhinoplasty: Yes I guess
Infraorbital implants: Yes I guess
Jaw fillers; Maybe
Zygo fillers; Maybe.

And I hate every day where there are multiple girls who show interest in me even tho I’m not GL enough.

no one cares

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tenshi, manletmachinestream and Surfsup