Lifts

I find it hard to believe that you are actually khhv with that face tho

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 33986 and 1 other person
me too bhai, you face mog me though

• JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001
get pretty boy haircut like my pfp

You doesn’t look bad tbh but you short what is your country and how are your social skills ?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Cutecel2001
imagine looking like that and being virgin pathetic

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, Danish_Retard and Cutecel2001
It would be a waste of looks

Don't rope
Man, if i'm khhv at 22 didnt get even a handhold from a girl its because I dont look good enough and im short. C'est fini

Man, if i'm khhv at 22 didnt get even a handhold from a girl its because I dont look good enough and im short. C'est fini
If you think you don't look good enough why don't you leanmax?

0 social skills.

Spain
I mean I was in spain a few years ago and people are not that tall in your case you must learn some social skill because your look is good enough to have a decent girl try to wear shoes who can give you a few inch.

• +1
Because I think I Will look very skinny and dont have the frame to pull It:

Brutal

Maybe just try and use lifts then

With that face you shouldn't have a problem

• So Sad
I mean I was in spain a few years ago and people are not that tall in your case you must learn some social skill because your look is good enough to have a decent girl try to wear shoes who can give you a few inch.
People is not tall but girls are hypergamic and only want tall Chad.

I actually wear lifts and tall shoes but I think the problem is at face and phenotype plus low T

Last edited:
  • JFL
Already using lifts since I discovered this forum lol
At 5ft7 barefoot you should be 5ft9 or 5ft10 with lifts

Do you live in northern Europe?

Its brutally over

At 5ft7 barefoot you should be 5ft9 or 5ft10 with lifts

Do you live in northern Europe?
Yeah like 5ft 9 with lifts. I live at Spain. The problem is at face and phenotype plus proportionpill idk what to do tbh

Yeah like 5ft 9 with lifts. I live at Spain. The problem is at face and phenotype plus proportionpill idk what to do tbh
You have a great face plus you're jacked

Do you have problems getting matches online?

You're likely a mentalcel, from years of using this forum

ur chilling bro dw about height much, good face and big bulge is all u need to show off to foids, I also use same tactic of showing off the big bulge with my baggy yoga pants, am 5 10.

• JFL
At this point its really just talking to women lmao

unironically take the redpill

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
this

muh "women need to approach first" mentality has ruined a lot of people here mentally
If women don't approach you it means they don't find you attractive. Women approach and dm men they find attractive.

• +1
If women don't approach you it means they don't find you attractive. Women approach and dm men they find attractive.
I think they only do that to chadlite and Chad.

I
ur chilling bro dw about height much, good face and big bulge is all u need to show off to foids, I also use same tactic of showing off the big bulge with my baggy yoga pants, am 5 10.
I have Big balls with short cock

I think they only do that to chadlite and Chad.
No they do it for HTN too. Probably not randomly off the street, but on dating apps or instagram for example. I use the term "approach" loosely. Have you tried tinder? I find it hard to believe you haven't gotten a decent number of matches if you've tried tinder.

this

muh "women need to approach first" mentality has ruined a lot of people here mentally
They are way to scared of rejection to do that

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
No they do it for HTN too. Probably not randomly off the street, but on dating apps or instagram for example. I use the term "approach" loosely. Have you tried tinder? I find it hard to believe you haven't gotten a decent number of matches if you've tried tinder.
I got matches but girls seemed to be not interested. Also only have aspie pics

They are way to scared of rejection to do that
Yeah, I talked with tinder and bumble matches and never meet them because I have fear of being rejected IRL because they could think im ugly and I dont look like the pics or too short

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Yeah, I talked with tinder and bumble matches and never meet them because I have fear of being rejected IRL because they could think im ugly and I dont look like the pics or too short
I think you sound like a volcel

jfl pure mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Stop overthinking too much. Don't act like a Faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
I think you sound like a volcel
No im not volcel. I just need to feel that im validated by the girl before meeting her and none of them did it

Ok