I'm a literally big guy

asdvek

asdvek

I'm fucking 5'10" with open plates due to my estrogen controlling skills with Arimidex, I'm fucking 90kg, on fucking steroids, still fucking growing in mass. None of you would want to mess with me.

when I saw 5'10 realized I'm mogging you through the screen, 6'1 and wearing airmaxes
sanasa

• JFL
Reactions: Aero and PseudoMaxxer
when I saw 5'10 realized I'm mogging you through the screen, 6'1 and wearing airmaxes
sanasa
You mog nothing you thin-boned lanklet.
I bet your face is as elongated as your femurs you deformed estrogenic twink, you think your height makes up for your face or something?

Why the long face, buddy?

• +1
Reactions: Matzz and 6PSLcel
You mog nothing you thin-boned lanklet.
I bet your face is as elongated as your femurs you deformed estrogenic twink, you think your height makes up for your face or something?

Why the long face, buddy?
yea depend your bf

yea depend your bf
I guess all your nutrition went to the bones considering your smooth brain can't even spell defend properly.

francisco lachowski model GIF

sanasa
im prob growing to 6'2 tbh i have genes for it

I'm fucking 5'10" with open plates due to my estrogen controlling skills with Arimidex, I'm fucking 90kg, on fucking steroids, still fucking growing in mass. None of you would want to mess with me.
"you cannot run faster than a bullet"-idi amin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: timid and asdvek
sanasa
my growth plates are still very open bro got them checked lol, doctor said i can be 6'2.
cant be mad when 6'1 w htn face
love you❤️
ah yes, 6'1 htn rotting on incel forum

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
my growth plates are still very open bro got them checked lol, doctor said i can be 6'2.

ah yes, 6'1 htn rotting on incel forum
yea thats what I expect 5'10 guy to say

yea thats what I expect 5'10 guy to say
the larps crazy tho, 6'1 htn rotting on incel forum :forcedsmile:

and yep, growth plates still very open. got like more than a year of growth.

the larps crazy tho, 6'1 htn rotting on incel forum :forcedsmile:

and yep, growth plates still very open. got like more than a year of growth.
good for you pal, maybe u'll mog me someday but for now sit there and stfu

good for you pal, maybe u'll mog me someday but for now sit there and stfu
already face, frame, and body/IQ mogging you, in a year height too. wait pal

Nice one fella

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
I'm HTN confirmed. not sure u are CL though
sure buddy wanna send each other face with username on paper in PMs we'll see. 6'1 htn on org yeahh bro sure PM me bitch

sure buddy wanna send each other face with username on paper in PMs we'll see. 6'1 htn on org yeahh bro sure PM me bitch
u will dox me as angry bitch, I can tag people who know me they'll confirm I'm HTN

u will dox me as angry bitch, I can tag people who know me they'll confirm I'm HTN
Bitch I don't care about you tagging your friends to lie to me about u being htn apparently. And I won't doxx dw, leaking PMs is a bannable offense so is doxxing so I would get banned if i did anything like that