I'm a looksmax veteran avoid these LARPs if you actually want to ascend

Sexually Disabled

Sexually Disabled

Anti-Incel
:no: Bonesmashing :no:
Bonesmashing was a troll meme created by old users so they could mock users smashing their face. You are not using wolffs law to grow new bone in your skull since you are applying a marco trauma to your bones not a micro trauma. Bonesmashing also increases the risk of brain damage for 0 bone growth. Instead you should chew gum if you actually want to use wolff's law to grew new skeletal bone since the mechanical tension causes by chewing is the type of micro trauma wolff's law describes will grow new bone.
:no: Facepulling :no:
This will just damage your teeth.
:no: mewing :no:
It's a quack theory that I was very invested in as a youngcel. However I never saw any results with it.
:no: Waterpulling :no:
You're not leaning out your face by doing this and you could paralyse your face if you puncture a facial nerve.
:no: Carnivore diet :no:
Eating protein is very important for health, height and muscle gain however only eating meat is low IQ since overconsumption of meat will prematurely age you and increase your chances of heart problems.
:no: Jumpmaxxing for height :no:
Does not work.
:no: Thugmaxxing :no:
Is dangerous and will only attract low quality women will give you STIs.
:no: darktriadmaxxing :no:
Its a cope for incels. It's true that if you are ugly your personality will not make you more attractive however darktriadmaxxing will just hurt your chances of getting laid even more.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, lestoa, Tallman and 23 others
fr I see so many dumb kids do bonesmashing and "thumb pulling" or "towel method" thinking it will do anything :feelskek:
format could be a bit better tho ngl

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
fr I see so many dumb kids do bonesmashing and "thumb pulling" or "towel method" thinking it will do anything :feelskek:
format could be a bit better tho ngl
changed it

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
carbs are more important for gaining muscle than protein.

protein is just for repair, the actual workout is fueled by carbs.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Ryldoo IS COPING, psychomandible and 14 others
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and Gaygymmaxx
Agree on everything except the carnivorous diet, not all types of meat are bad and then most models follow the ketogenic diet by doing a refill of carbo once in a while

I agree with everything here except mewing, truly believe it did me wonders since I started when I was young

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Gaygymmaxx
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, curbyourlookism, NZb6Air and 2 others
Instead you should chew gum if you actually want to use wolff's law to grew new skeletal bone since the mechanical tension causes by chewing is the type of micro trauma wolff's law describes will grow new bone.
? :lul:

Taking my hammer to school btw :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Elijah_leo
Bonesmashing was a troll meme created by old users so they could mock users smashing their face. You are not using wolffs law to grow new bone in your skull since you are applying a marco trauma to your bones not a micro trauma. Bonesmashing also increases the risk of brain damage for 0 bone growth. Instead you should chew gum if you actually want to use wolff's law to grew new skeletal bone since the mechanical tension causes by chewing is the type of micro trauma wolff's law describes will grow new bone.
It's a quack theory that I was very invested in as a youngcel. However I never saw any results with it.
You're not leaning out your face by doing this and you could paralyse your face if you puncture a facial nerve.
Eating protein is very important for health, height and muscle gain however only eating meat is low IQ since overconsumption of meat will prematurely age you and increase your chances of heart problems.
Does not work.
Its a cope for incels. It's true that if you are ugly your personality will not make you more attractive however darktriadmaxxing will just hurt your chances of getting laid even more.
Agreed plus bonesmashing causes face asymetry and any results are just inlfamation😂

mirin the gatekeeping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7, shewantsme and liberiangrimreaper
grown a inch since i started playing basketball/jumping about 3 months ago. although i am in puberty so

mewing works when ur like 11 boyo keep coping, facepull prob works until ur like 14 too idk

keep coping
200w

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: psychomandible, Sapieeen and project chadlite
what about fats i heard guys on keto after weeks their body adapt and their start uing fats like carbs in my mind ars is the only non mandatory macro you can get jacked with just protein and fats but not with protein and carbs cause your hormones are gonna be fucked and fats and carbs uhhh :ROFLMAO: i mean the only benefits of carbs is igf 1 and water retention in the muscle making you look better

what about fats i heard guys on keto after weeks their body adapt and their start uing fats like carbs in my mind ars is the only non mandatory macro you can get jacked with just protein and fats but not with protein and carbs cause your hormones are gonna be fucked and fats and carbs uhhh :ROFLMAO: i mean the only benefits of carbs is igf 1 and water retention in the muscle making you look better
your body is able to produce carbs on it's own from fat, that only shows you how essential they are.

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen
Does not work.
Thank you

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Sexually Disabled

Yes exactly, carbs give you energy. Fats are important for hormonal function but in in a pre-workout meal they would make you feel lethargic, especially on compound movements that are tough on the body like the deadlift.

For protein, I never go beyond 0.80g per lb of bodyweight, it is plenty. 3 meals with a protein source is enough. Even 4 eggs does count as a protein source.

• +1
Reactions: 20/04/2008
your body is able to produce carbs on it's own from fat, that only shows you how essential they are.
No it doesnt use fat for that

• +1
Reactions: Loveland
Cope, being dark triad is more than just attracting women, its about not being a pushover and ascending in the game of life

it should be water seeing that being a bully=more sexual success, thinking it doesn't matter is a 100% bluepilled mindset

Your body can produce carbs on its own anyway

How many carbs you eat a day

Does not work.
chewing is gonna make u downgrown 😂😂

Good thread but dnrd