I’m a loser

D

Deleted member 16369

Mood swings
Nothing in life ever goes right for me. When something good is going to happen, another thing gets in the way of it. I have bad luck.

No one wants to talk to me because I’m non NT, I don’t like most people so it’s all right. My oneitis picked up on my poor social skills and said that I might be “autistic.”

I feel hopeless, I have absolutely nothing to look forward to. It’s not going to get better. My oneitis is done with me. It hurts so much knowing that this summer could have been great, had one or two things turned out differently.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, House Lannister, Tabula Rasa and 3 others
It's ok Habibi. Don't dwell on the past and just focus on the present

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Come to Lebanon I can hook you up with some grannies I mean baddies

• JFL
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21467, Deleted member 31562, Deleted member 28691 and 1 other person
It's oveeer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Nothing in life ever goes right for me. When something good is going to happen, another thing gets in the way of it. I have bad luck.

No one wants to talk to me because I’m non NT, I don’t like most people so it’s all right. My oneitis picked up on my poor social skills and said that I might be “autistic.”

I feel hopeless, I have absolutely nothing to look forward to. It’s not going to get better. My oneitis is done with me. It hurts so much knowing that this summer could have been great, had one or two things turned out differently.
I looked up the girl i had a crush on in 9th grade(6 years ago) and she looks decent but old godamn were like 20. Not bad looking but damn

• So Sad
Reactions: Trilogy and Deleted member 16369
Why u feel desperate when your life is just starting, you can turn it to better lol at thinking that because of one woman you are a loser.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 31562 and 1 other person
I looked up the girl i had a crush on in 9th grade(6 years ago) and she looks decent but old godamn were like 20. Not bad looking but damn
Time flies by. Before you know it, years have passed by and you’ve done nothing with your life. Hopefully things will get better in college this year.

• +1
Reactions: Razeb and Baldingman1998
If you had multiple options you wouldn’t feel like this, life does not get any better by it self unless you make a move

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Baldingman1998