Im a lost cause and i need your help

Rimaxtis

Rimaxtis

Vampiremaxxer
I cant do this anymore, this is what you get after being a subhuman manlet in highschool with no girls attention whatsoever, now at 20 i cant even get myself to talk to the girl that i like, im such a little bitch, like im waiting for her to come to me jfl. I have so many chances, and i am narcy but also insecure asf. I see NT subhumans and normies talking to them like its nothing. Why tf am i scared of women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, watah, StepanovMogs and 2 others
I never built up the balls to cold approach my uni crush. It's kinda hard

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: StepanovMogs, Rimaxtis and ambi
Go to therapy

• +1
Reactions: StepanovMogs, Rimaxtis and ambi
You aren't scared of the foid, you're scared of the rejection.

Just grab her ass, spank it, spit on it & then finally propose her. She'd be impressed by your Low-inhibness & would immediately give you a head right there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, Clqs, StepanovMogs and 2 others
Well it is what it is change your life path if u really want feel better try aajonus vonderplanitz diet reccomend gain 10kg overweight just bulk without training if u want but only on that diet .Sleep more go in nature to walk try if that helps
I cant do this anymore, this is what you get after being a subhuman manlet in highschool with no girls attention whatsoever, now at 20 i cant even get myself to talk to the girl that i like, im such a little bitch, like im waiting for her to come to me jfl. I have so many chances, and i am narcy but also insecure asf. I see NT subhumans and normies talking to them like its nothing. Why tf am i scared of women

• +1
Reactions: StepanovMogs and Rimaxtis
You're a vulnerable narcissist. The worst kind to be.

• Hmm...
  • +1
You must either get surgery and ascend or kill yourself

• +1
just do it drunk, at least its done

• +1