I'm a masochist

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
I'm a masochist, no, not trying to act edgy or anything, im a legit fucking masochist, i enjoy physical pain.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, normie_joe, try2beme and 1 other person
You enjoy it when I bully you on here

You enjoy it when I bully you on here
You're a skinnyfat, ugly, framecel twink with a stupid bitch dad that divorced your whore mother. When u say stuff to me i dont give a fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, descension, cromagnon and 3 others
You're a skinnyfat, ugly, framecel twink with a stupid bitch dad that divorced your whore mother. When u say stuff to me i dont give a fuck
No ur dads the bitch lmfao ur mother is the whore not mine. U don't know details of my life so stay out if it.

Fucking cunt ur bitch dad is a BITCH

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
U are a roided joke wageslave ur dads a dumb bitch like u. My dad and I fart on his face he's a ugly loeer KY.

My dad didn't divorce my mom fag. My dad also dates any girl he wants he's a dilf while ur dad is a cuck girls hate him

@the BULL

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and the BULL
U are a roided joke wageslave ur dads a dumb bitch like u. My dad and I fart on his face he's a ugly loeer KY.

My dad didn't divorce my mom fag. My dad also dates any girl he wants he's a dilf while ur dad is a cuck girls hate him

@the BULL
Why did bro tag the bull, y'all are a couple or something.

Also none of u said is true but the things i say are true, in fact im currently farting in ur dad/mother nose

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, try2beme and Lokki
Why did bro tag the bull, y'all are a couple or something.

Also none of u said is true but the things i say are true, in fact im currently farting in ur dad/mother nose
U just copy what I say nothing u say is true about me but we legit make ur dad sniff our smelly brocolai and gyro farts

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
U just copy what I say nothing u say is true about me but we legit make ur dad sniff our smelly brocolai and gyro farts
I eat lots of eggs which make my fart smelly then i fart in ur mother nose and dad

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Lokki

This is going to be an .org enemies to lovers-story :feelspanties:

Also its not dilf its daddy

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and asdvek
I'm a masochist, no, not trying to act edgy or anything, im a legit fucking masochist, i enjoy physical pain.

Can I ask how much you paid for this?

• Ugh..
Reactions: asdvek
What the fuck ew where did u find that :sick::sick:

?

You PMed me this and said you are going for round 2 as soon as you get your paycheck.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and asdvek
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and normie_joe