I’m a mentalcel

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
I’ve been on plenty of dates en getting dates is not an real issue for me. I’m just autistic as fuck and mentally fucked by looksmaxxing and bp. I don’t want to date anymore, i avoid going on dates, don’t talk to women anymore. Don’t end up like me.

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, aleksander, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
if youre dating people you shouldnt be on this site
leave
be happy
live a normal life and forget about the blackpill

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, BowlCutMogger, Lonenely sigma and 7 others
if youre dating people you shouldnt be on this site
leave
be happy
live a normal life and forget about the blackpill
the blackpill always comes to collect.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, dantemaxxing, BowlCutMogger and 9 others
I have a gf and still obsess about getting lf2 & implants, its over

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dantemaxxing, BowlCutMogger, kgizzla and 5 others
the abused dog stays within us

• +1
Reactions: Chuck14, fuckedupmanlet, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
If u have dating experiences you are already ahead of 99.9% members here.
For you its over, sure. But for us it never began

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, aleksander and Niksy
i have a different approach to using org. I only search for high quality threads to really improve some areas in my life and help others where I can. what are your thoughts about dating and what stops you?

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
niggas here thinking subhuman cannot date lmao

I'm an ugli bastard and I dated.

Dates means shit and you just give a hoe some fucking free meal and shits

niggas here thinking subhuman cannot date lmao

I'm an ugli bastard and I dated.

Dates means shit and you just give a hoe some fucking free meal and shits
Means you’re a normie, not subhuman. Subhuman don’t get shit.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
i have a different approach to using org. I only search for high quality threads to really improve some areas in my life and help others where I can. what are your thoughts about dating and what stops you?
If haven’t slept wel and my skin looks awful, eyebags and dark circles, facial bloating I immediately cancel a date and lock myself in my house and dont leave the house. So obsessed with every flaw.

If u have dating experiences you are already ahead of 99.9% members here.
For you its over, sure. But for us it never began
Autism+mentalcel=over

If haven’t slept wel and my skin looks awful, eyebags and dark circles, facial bloating I immediately cancel a date and lock myself in my house and dont leave the house. So obsessed with every flaw.
Have u tried drugs?
Recently im using kratom and my mental health seems better

i have a different approach to using org. I only search for high quality threads to really improve some areas in my life and help others where I can.
if only there were more people like you

• +1
Reactions: wthbro123
thats though bro. but you have to realize that she accepted the date and she wants to go out with you. girls also stress about having a patchy foundation or the mascara not looking good which we never acknowledge. if you have photos of yourself posted and think that she will get grossed out when you meet her, girls did this catfishing thing all the time + she likes you she wont notice a flaw

or maybe this is about your self respect. this forum always chooses appearance which is very important but trust me, they only help you in a one night stand or things like that. Of course no girl wants to be with an ugly guy but after they accept to go out all depends on personality and how you treat her/get treated. This was my biggest flaw, I always dreamt about having a long loving relationship and feel loved but my max was 2 months. Dont listen to guys here, the easiest way to be better than someone is to bring him below you. Thats why they do that

Looksmaxxing is a great thing but some just took it too far. Taking steroids and doing surgeries is not a bad thing. Bullying for absolutely no reason is, especially when someone is already feeling 3 meters underground

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
The mentalpill is so brutal that many here deny it even exists. But when you look decent and manage to get dates, but can’t make friends or escalate with girls for the life of you and make yourself likeable, you know how debiliating and legit the fucking autism is

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I'm autistic (I was diagnosed at 4 years old) and have a gf. But I'm also facially attractive and gymcelled. Being autistic is a huge failo. I'm lucky to have a gf and not be a virgin. lmfao.

I'm autistic (I was diagnosed at 4 years old) and have a gf. But I'm also facially attractive and gymcelled. Being autistic is a huge failo. I'm lucky to have a gf and not be a virgin. lmfao.
Is that not too young to be diagnosed?

Is that not too young to be diagnosed?
I had behavioral problems in kindergarten. I was violent. And uncooperative. So they forced my parents to take me to a psychiatrist.

I had behavioral problems in kindergarten. I was violent. And uncooperative. So they forced my parents to take me to a psychiatrist.
I always thought you could only get diagnosed as a adult/ young teen
Was it a legit diagnosis?

thats though bro. but you have to realize that she accepted the date and she wants to go out with you. girls also stress about having a patchy foundation or the mascara not looking good which we never acknowledge. if you have photos of yourself posted and think that she will get grossed out when you meet her, girls did this catfishing thing all the time + she likes you she wont notice a flaw

or maybe this is about your self respect. this forum always chooses appearance which is very important but trust me, they only help you in a one night stand or things like that. Of course no girl wants to be with an ugly guy but after they accept to go out all depends on personality and how you treat her/get treated. This was my biggest flaw, I always dreamt about having a long loving relationship and feel loved but my max was 2 months. Dont listen to guys here, the easiest way to be better than someone is to bring him below you. Thats why they do that

Looksmaxxing is a great thing but some just took it too far. Taking steroids and doing surgeries is not a bad thing. Bullying for absolutely no reason is, especially when someone is already feeling 3 meters underground
Thank you bro, great message. Opened a different perspective. I can go on 2 dates with 2 different girls, but my mental health problems seem to stop me. I also see girls staring and giving me ios in public (especially in the gym), but I always act like I’m not interested even though i am. I always think in the most negative way and it is keeping me awake at night and making me suicidal. Staring at myself in the mirror for hours, analyzing pictures, checking if i look different in other lighting and so on. But I appreciate your message, honestly 🙏❤️!

• +1
Reactions: wthbro123
The mentalpill is so brutal that many here deny it even exists. But when you look decent and manage to get dates, but can’t make friends or escalate with girls for the life of you and make yourself likeable, you know how debiliating and legit the fucking autism is
Agreed bro, it’s really though unfortunately. But the best thing we can do is to take action and not listen to negative minded people. Incels with a low iq or who have giving up on life without having no real life experience will try to drag us even further down into their nihilistic point of view.