Im a pedophile?

Azonin

Azonin

White HTN 6'4 8x5
for finding a pic of my gf when she was 16 attractive i have over 200 replies calling me "on a case" bro what 💀 ????

are americans fucking retarded?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, AscensionMan98, FutureSlayer and 6 others
for finding a pic of my gf when she was 16 attractive i have over 200 replies calling me "on a case" bro what 💀 ????

Ur nun

your family
Screenshot 20240618 155734 Snapchat

• JFL
Reactions: descension, Rea, Aero and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Azonin
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
you have a jeffery epstein profile nigga

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer, ambi, heightmaxxing and 1 other person
1) You said you're 6'4-6'5, of course it's more convenient for an amerimutt liar to claim the taller height.

2) Americans are still manlets, 5'9 is the average end of discussion pretty much

1) You said you're 6'4-6'5, of course it's more convenient for an amerimutt liar to claim the taller height.

2) Americans are still manlets, 5'9 is the average end of discussion pretty much
How’s it more convenient?
Yeah I’m 6”6 if the shoes have any decent insoles.
Depending on the day early day and if I don’t squat or deadlift my spine feels better and not tight so I’m 6’5
6’4 and change flat with no shoes at night after gym
6’5 in morning.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pollorex and <6PSLcel
How’s it more convenient?
Yeah I’m 6”6 if the shoes have any decent insoles.
Depending on the day early day and if I don’t squat or deadlift my spine feels better and not tight so I’m 6’5
6’4 and change flat with no shoes at night after gym
6’5 in morning.
Don’t be upset lil bro. 😎
my lamp is a little over 6'5 (exactly 196cm), my hair hits against

my lamp is a little over 6'5 (exactly 196cm), my hair hits against
Some old guy at the gym is super tall didn’t notice until he came up to me. Said he used to be 6’9 but now is 6’7 due to age. Oldcel tryna give foreshadow our downfall :feelsree::feelsree:

Some old guy at the gym is super tall didn’t notice until he came up to me. Said he used to be 6’9 but now is 6’7 due to age. Oldcel tryna give foreshadow our downfall :feelsree::feelsree:
what is this weird bait, im 6'4 and i not very often meet people taller than me, easily can go a whole day without meeting anyone like that

what is this weird bait, im 6'4 and i not very often meet people taller than me, easily can go a whole day without meeting anyone like that
Bait? Idk I rarely meet someone who is tall as well. My gym has some influencers like if you look up joe shulk, Steve prince. Joe is around 6’3-4 but there’s an outlier old man that shows up every now and then. Big guy that was towering over everyone. Nice guy. Told me that he was approached by some short guys about him form sucking due to limiting range of motion. But it’s whatever since we’re taller.

Bait? Idk I rarely meet someone who is tall as well. My gym has some influencers like if you look up joe shulk, Steve prince. Joe is around 6’3-4 but there’s an outlier old man that shows up every now and then. Big guy that was towering over everyone. Nice guy. Told me that he was approached by some short guys about him form sucking due to limiting range of motion. But it’s whatever since we’re taller.
so you just believe people when they claim a height

i said it's all good you faggot
youre the guy who said 20 year olds liking 16 year olds are pedophiles, trust me no one cares what you think

youre the guy who said 20 year olds liking 16 year olds are pedophiles, trust me no one cares what you think
you said you were 18 you fucking subhuman slit your throat
of course 16-20 is pedo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and FutureSlayer
you said you were 18 you fucking subhuman slit your throat
of course 16-20 is pedo
no its not who tf doesnt find 16 year olds attractive?

20 should be allowed

yes americucks are built this way

yes americucks are built this way
they try call others predators while they wait for a girl to turn 18 so they can fuck/buy her onlyfans

americans are the real predators fr

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
they try call others predators while they wait for a girl to turn 18 so they can fuck/buy her onlyfans

americans are the real predators fr
They rater see their 16yo daughter giving head to 16yo niggers in the school bathroom than her marring a good christian 26yo husband

Yes they are, biggest age sucks in the world

Wow, you sick pedo! How dare you? I’m so disgusted right now. im literally shaking.