I'm a small little bug

ranierean

ranierean

Cold Visions
I have no will. Nothing speaks to me. It's impossible for me to know beauty or to experience love.
My body is a sci-fi flesh prison–any excessively gory and prolonged death that you can think of, it could only be a freeing thing...
A foid could squash my genitals with her bare feet, and I mean, REALLY ram her toes in there, and I wouldn't even flinch, I'd just say "sorry" and "thank you."
You could drop me back in time, right inside Kowloon City, and I'd regain all my Cantonese knowledge right there on the spot and go back to sex work and hunting down dogs… By Day 7 I'd be one with piss-stained rotten walls and bare decrepit wiring... By Day 10 I'd join the black goo running inside their improvised sewers... I'm everything no Individual should ever be...

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, cooldude1231, lurking truecel and 2 others
You should think more positive

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach

Bruh :lul:

• +1
I have no will. Nothing speaks to me. It's impossible for me to know beauty or to experience love.
My body is a sci-fi flesh prison–any excessively gory and prolonged death that you can think of, it could only be a freeing thing...
A foid could squash my genitals with her bare feet, and I mean, REALLY ram her toes in there, and I wouldn't even flinch, I'd just say "sorry" and "thank you."
You could drop me back in time, right inside Kowloon City, and I'd regain all my Cantonese knowledge right there on the spot and go back to sex work and hunting down dogs… By Day 7 I'd be one with piss-stained rotten walls and bare decrepit wiring... By Day 10 I'd join the black goo running inside their improvised sewers... I'm everything no Individual should ever be...
Yea life is just pure torture, I don't believe in anything anymore. I believe in pain and suffering, and for no good. Just prolonged and so miserably awful

• +1
@Ultimate Subhuman™ can I get a read please
will rep
This thread is funny too

• +1
Reactions: Flowerpot and Ultimate Subhuman™
@Ultimate Subhuman™ can I get a read please
will rep
This thread is funny too
Fuck no

• JFL
Reactions: Flowerpot, raabla and ranierean
Yea life is just pure torture, I don't believe in anything anymore. I believe in pain and suffering, and for no good. Just prolonged and so miserably awful
-slayer

• JFL
Reactions: lurking truecel