I’m a teenage girl and I was the owner of an incel group for men.

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul

It started when me and my friends were at one of our houses hanging out to celebrate my best friend’s 16th birthday. We were in her basement sitting around, smoking pot and just discussing life, and the topic turned to a male teacher at our school that we all collectively agreed was insanely creepy. One of them made a joke along the lines of “I bet male teachers just apply for jobs at high schools so they can ogle all the girls instead of going to universities to make real money.” We all laughed and it gave me an idea. When I got home that night I got on an incel forum that I won’t include the name of for legal reasons, and I made an account and created a new post. I pretended to be a middle aged man who taught Phys Ed. at a local high school and wrote up a post about the teacher “venting his frustrations” about being jealous of the male students he taught due to him having to constantly watch them become “loser chads” and being able to get with all his female students (that I referred to as “stacies” in the post, obviously) and pretended to be angry that he never got that chance in high school due to being short and ugly. I also included a section at the end that said that he was hoping to be able to woo his female students when he first got the job, due to being under the belief that they would all have a fantasy of getting with their teacher but it never worked out, so now every day when he gets to work he just has to watch those same “loser chad” boys get with his targets.

After I wrote this out, I posted it and went to sleep and woke up to about 20 comments from other middle aged men agreeing with me (ew) and also sharing their own stories. I told my friends about this and they all thought it was the funniest thing they’d ever heard and encouraged me to continue, so I did, I wrote more stories about my teacher character being jealous of his students and complaining about his body, and eventually my best friend had the idea to make a discord server and invite them all to it so we could chat with them in real-time, so I did exactly that and created a discord server and posted it on the forum disguised as a support group for us undesirable and lonely high school teachers. It got quite a few new members quite immediately and over the next couple of months grew to around 300 people. Since I was still a student at the time, I would take photos of the halls and go into empty classrooms and sit behind the teachers desk and take photos from there so my teacher persona would be more believable. After nearly an entire year of this, my discord server got taken down for like dangerous content or whatever, and I decided to just drop the hobby altogether after that because I realized it was sort of making me weary around men constantly.

My account on the original forum is still up, however, and I occasionally go back on there to poke fun at the accounts that commented on my posts.

• JFL
Reactions: qazw, Darkeningstar, Chadeep and 1 other person
I'm not sure what to say to this...

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and heightmaxxing

Attachments

• Leonardo_Phoenix_Disney_pixar_style_movie_Poor_indian_man_tha_3 (1).jpg
    Leonardo_Phoenix_Disney_pixar_style_movie_Poor_indian_man_tha_3 (1).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, piec, heightmaxxing and 5 others
Funny but a turban means a Sikh guy
They wear a turban (or might not), but as a way to remind themselves to always help someone in need, even at your own expense.
They are traditional, are literally warriors, have warrior DNA.. but they are always calm, cool and compassionate.
You could put your life in the hands of a Sikh and be relaxed

But unfortunately, their name is dragged through the mud as they only make up 1-2% of India’s total population..
Which is why they want to dissociate and make a country for themselves recently. They are not content with all injustice that occurs in other parts of India, and would not allow it

And Sikhs only live in the North

All the tech support/ scammers/ shit bathers you hear of are a small minority of Hindus that do this

Sikhs are collectively the most hard working, kindest people on Earth. They would never inapporpriately touch a foid. They are true warriors.
So don't use the turban, kind, calm, warrior... use pajeet meme instead

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Funny but a turban means a Sikh guy
They wear a turban (or might not), but as a way to remind themselves to always help someone in need, even at your own expense.
They are traditional, are literally warriors, have warrior DNA.. but they are always calm, cool and compassionate.
You could put your life in the hands of a Sikh and be relaxed

But unfortunately, their name is dragged through the mud as they only make up 1-2% of India’s total population..
Which is why they want to dissociate and make a country for themselves recently. They are not content with all injustice that occurs in other parts of India, and would not allow it

And Sikhs only live in the North

All the tech support/ scammers/ shit bathers you hear of are a small minority of Hindus that do this

Sikhs are collectively the most hard working, kindest people on Earth. They would never inapporpriately touch a foid. They are true warriors.
So don't use the turban, kind, calm, warrior... use pajeet meme instead
View attachment 3122879
It was just a joke bro, chill

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
It was just a joke bro, chill
ik ngga 🤣

I copied and pasted it from this thread:

I don't really take anything srsly on this site. But tbh it's still good to know the distinction between those two

• JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing and idontexist

It started when me and my friends were at one of our houses hanging out to celebrate my best friend’s 16th birthday. We were in her basement sitting around, smoking pot and just discussing life, and the topic turned to a male teacher at our school that we all collectively agreed was insanely creepy. One of them made a joke along the lines of “I bet male teachers just apply for jobs at high schools so they can ogle all the girls instead of going to universities to make real money.” We all laughed and it gave me an idea. When I got home that night I got on an incel forum that I won’t include the name of for legal reasons, and I made an account and created a new post. I pretended to be a middle aged man who taught Phys Ed. at a local high school and wrote up a post about the teacher “venting his frustrations” about being jealous of the male students he taught due to him having to constantly watch them become “loser chads” and being able to get with all his female students (that I referred to as “stacies” in the post, obviously) and pretended to be angry that he never got that chance in high school due to being short and ugly. I also included a section at the end that said that he was hoping to be able to woo his female students when he first got the job, due to being under the belief that they would all have a fantasy of getting with their teacher but it never worked out, so now every day when he gets to work he just has to watch those same “loser chad” boys get with his targets.

After I wrote this out, I posted it and went to sleep and woke up to about 20 comments from other middle aged men agreeing with me (ew) and also sharing their own stories. I told my friends about this and they all thought it was the funniest thing they’d ever heard and encouraged me to continue, so I did, I wrote more stories about my teacher character being jealous of his students and complaining about his body, and eventually my best friend had the idea to make a discord server and invite them all to it so we could chat with them in real-time, so I did exactly that and created a discord server and posted it on the forum disguised as a support group for us undesirable and lonely high school teachers. It got quite a few new members quite immediately and over the next couple of months grew to around 300 people. Since I was still a student at the time, I would take photos of the halls and go into empty classrooms and sit behind the teachers desk and take photos from there so my teacher persona would be more believable. After nearly an entire year of this, my discord server got taken down for like dangerous content or whatever, and I decided to just drop the hobby altogether after that because I realized it was sort of making me weary around men constantly.

My account on the original forum is still up, however, and I occasionally go back on there to poke fun at the accounts that commented on my posts.
Kys + not reading this JFL AT YOU

• JFL
ik ngga 🤣

I copied and pasted it from this thread:

I don't really take anything srsly on this site. But tbh it's still good to know the distinction between those two
oh hahahahaha thats cool bro
Fellow fun haver

• Love it
Reactions: heightmaxxing and greycel

Based trolling

• Love it
incel larping as foid larping as incel is crazy, larpception

• JFL

typical attention whore activities :feelskek:

• JFL