Im a volcel, makes me suicidal

Timmy

Timmy

Sphinx
Its not even about attracting foids anymore. Partially yes, but its about not looking in the mirror in disgust at this point. Seeing a fucking ugly fakecel. Its not even that I have deformities, ultra recession, shortcel, framecel, terrible eye area. Its that I am fucking broke to buy all the elite looksmaxxing shit and I’m not lean yet. I HATE myself. I want to KILL this version of me like legit.

Kys to the niggers who say ‘its fine to hage 15-18% bf I feel energe-‘ KYS NIGGER. LIFE BEGINS AT 10% BODYFAT. NOT ANOREXIC BULLSHIT. BUT A RESPECTABLE SIZE+10% BODYFAT. LEAN FACE MOGS ALWAYS

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
I worked hours upon hours to buy my first looksmaxxing product and my parents confiscated it. I am very hopeless currently, I could have ascended so hard

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and Timmy
I worked hours upon hours to buy my first looksmaxxing product and my parents confiscated it. I am very hopeless currently, I could have ascended so hard
I’m gonna buy volufiline, melatonan and dermaroller. But I needa leanmax for now.. AAAAAAAAAA FUARK I HATE LOOKING AT MY SOFTMAXXED MOPRH SEEING WHAT I COULD BECOME AND AM NOT THERE YET

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Its not even about attracting foids anymore. Partially yes, but its about not looking in the mirror in disgust at this point. Seeing a fucking ugly fakecel. Its not even that I have deformities, ultra recession, shortcel, framecel, terrible eye area. Its that I am fucking broke to buy all the elite looksmaxxing shit and I’m not lean yet. I HATE myself. I want to KILL this version of me like legit.

Kys to the niggers who say ‘its fine to hage 15-18% bf I feel energe-‘ KYS NIGGER. LIFE BEGINS AT 10% BODYFAT. NOT ANOREXIC BULLSHIT. BUT A RESPECTABLE SIZE+10% BODYFAT. LEAN FACE MOGS ALWAYS
Leanmaxxing is cope anyways, hardmaxxing is the only way to ascend. Unless you are fat the difference wouldn't be that noticeable on your face but your body will look better.
Wether if you will look better after leanmaxxing or not depends on your bones and muscle placements of your face which are genetic.

• +1
Reactions: Aero

Im 17 but 2 people yesterday, when I asked them how old I looked and they said 15. FAT IS A NIGGER FUAAARRRK

Leanmaxxing is cope anyways, hardmaxxing is the only way to ascend. Unless you are fat the difference wouldn't be that noticeable on your face but your body will look better. Wether if you will look better after leanmaxxing or not depends on your bones and muscle placements of your face.
Nigga stfu w your autism ahh. When I was in 9th grade at way lower bf then now (no whete near 10 tho) girls were giving me SHITTON of iois. In 10th grade it was all gone from BF. Kys w ur autism

Nigga stfu w your autism ahh. When I was in 9th grade at way lower bf then now (no whete near 10 tho) girls were giving me SHITTON of iois. In 10th grade it was all gone from BF. Kys w ur autism
Images   2024 06 13T110941657
leanmaxxed LTN
Thread 'Leanmaxxing will ascend you bro, trust me' https://looksmax.org/threads/leanmaxxing-will-ascend-you-bro-trust-me.1020840/