Im a weak piece of shit

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
i got the higest grades in my class and a payment of 3k euros because ofi copied my oneitis. Because i was so enamoured with her personality that i decided to adopt some things from her for myself, partially to suceed and partially because it made me feel less lonely.

She said she was solving so many exercises that she developed muscle memory and her hand just wrote on its own. So, i did the same thing, i developed muscle memory with my hand so that i wouldnt need to think much and things would come naturally to me.

She also had high verbal IQ and i also have a high verabal IQ but i repressed it because it was a feminine trait. But because of her, i learnt to take advantage of it and i managed to write better essays thanks to that.

But when the semesters were over i realized that all i have been doing was copying a girl who doesnt even remember me and legit hated me. I couldnt do shit by myself, it was only after i began clinging on her that i saw improvements. I developled skills and nowdays, it hurts trying t use them because they were "borrowed" and a desperate effort to feel less lonely and mask my incompetence.

I mean, when im in a bad spot, i will say stuff that she said to me, so that i feel less alone because otherwise im defenseless.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken