"im a wifey material"

bloatmaxxer

bloatmaxxer

Iron
"im just a girlđź’… đź’…" or pseudo wifey material whores are the worst, idk if i should even count it as a specific type of a girls because of how common this shit happens nowadays, might be water is wet type off opinion but I hate how it is currently normalised being a stupid ran through slut while having other whorebrained girls cheering them up because "YOU GOO GIRL" "LET YOUR YOUNGSELF LIVE LIFE" "YOU'RE ONLY YOUNG ONCE", the worst thing is that it is getting worse and worse every year, disgusting baloon smelling 10 feet wide dirty ran through holes think they are worth something else than wearing basically NOTHING in the club showing off their fat disgusting bodies. These dirty fucking sluts get surprised when men think it is not okay to have a higher bodycount than 1 walk on the street showing whole rack and fat dump because UHHH GIRLSSS NIKE PROOS holy fuck u know what u deserve? u deserve a smelly little low class bop ticket to mumbai asylum with 10 horny pajeets foamy mouth red bug eyes waiting for u in the gates. Also, there is no such thing as virgin htbs so get that thing out of your htb wife material mind unless you want to be a cuck, there is no such thing as self respect and obviously if u are older than 18 and dont want to marry a pajeeta then accept the fact that u wont marry a virgin (and its obvious that sluts call themselves virgins rn but they are NOT), and i know people say muhh but b-b-b-ut guys actually do the same its 50/50, NO ITS NOT U FUCKING CUCK, I havent seen such a big lack of self respect from men ever. And its defienetely not 50/50 no fucking chance, more like 70/30 and its to woman who go out there for the vacations just to get drunk give sloppy and get banged 100 times a day by ethnic pretty boys because GIRLLS WE LIVING A PLOT. I hate them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel, iloveboobs and Goth
Read the first sentence then saw u didn’t format then came down to the replies to say dnr faggot greycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and iloveboobs
Read the first sentence then saw u didn’t format then came down to the replies to say dnr faggot greycel
idk what u on but i know that ur avi onetis has been banged by 10 rednecks in a bar

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
idk what u on but i know that ur avi onetis has been banged by 10 rednecks in a bar
Dnr, she’s started injecting t and now looks like a retard…. But she was built for my cock tbh