I'm a worthless cunt and I want to die

D

Deleted member 30325

Mentally ill
Today has been very horrible so far I've been betrayed, beaten, left behind and humiliated.
I am a low T cuck, I wish I was a man
I have no self respect for myself, people walk all over me and I don't want this life anymore, I'm not saying I'm ugly it's just that I don't look masculine and I am nowhere close to being a man, I never take action.
I live in a very thug area and people always beat me up that's why I don't get out of the house and stay rotting inside even though I'm a boxer but deep inside I'm still a pussy, a form of lower life.
@Xangsane @Blackgymmax @Dr. Bludy @BrahminBoss @iam good boy @drop @GilfHunter @Kamui @TheTakeoverHasBegun
Goodbye buddy boyos, if I ever felt a little bit of happiness in these five months then it's because of you guys I just don't think I can keep going everyday hurts more than the day before.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Xangsane, Interested and 5 others
Send DM before roping. Will advice maxx

Send DM before roping. Will advice maxx
Maxx what it's not about looks I had multiple htb girlfriends before I'm just not a normal human being with a normal personality, everyday I look at couples and I see them having fun and playing with each other and I never had a relationship like this and it's because I'm not a sane person, I'm autistic and I'm not mentally stable.
Jfl at all the girls that approached me and loved me but ended up leaving me because of how fucked up I am.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Maxx what it's not about looks I had multiple htb girlfriends before I'm just not a normal human being with a normal personality, everyday I look at couples and I see them having fun and playing with each other and I never had a relationship like this and it's because I'm not a sane person, I'm autistic and I'm not mentally stable.
Jfl at all the girls that approached me and loved me but ended up leaving me because of how fucked up I am.
Did u go to psychiatrist to get a proper diagnostic?

Today has been very horrible so far I've been betrayed, beaten, left behind and humiliated.
I am a low T cuck, I wish I was a man
I have no self respect for myself, people walk all over me and I don't want this life anymore, I'm not saying I'm ugly it's just that I don't look masculine and I am nowhere close to being a man, I never take action.
I live in a very thug area and people always beat me up that's why I don't get out of the house and stay rotting inside even though I'm a boxer but deep inside I'm still a pussy, a form of lower life.
@Xangsane @Blackgymmax @Dr. Bludy @BrahminBoss @iam good boy @drop @GilfHunter @Kamui @TheTakeoverHasBegun
Goodbye buddy boyos, if I ever felt a little bit of happiness in these five months then it's because of you guys I just don't think I can keep going everyday hurts more than the day before.
naw your cool man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
e, I'm not saying I'm ugly it's just that I don't look masculine and I am nowhere close to being a man, I never take action.
pm a pic of urself also whats ur age

good luck navigating through the flames of hell my friend

20230715 221237

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Deleted member 22623
I hope you make it one day bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325
your avi makes me horny

just move bro

Nigga even if I move I will always be a cunt it won't change anything I need to learn how to be a man

what makes you a cunt? are you a wuss or a cunt? they're nigh total opposites.

You are a cocksucker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325 and Debetro
newfags with less than 5000 posts thinking someone actually cares about them

Before you rope, dm a picture to see if you are actual truecel, or just schizo.

I honestly believe most users are mentally unwell, not particularly ugly (most of the time they're ltn-mtn), so it's not worth roping just yet

Before you rope, dm a picture to see if you are actual truecel, or just schizo.

I honestly believe most users are mentally unwell, not particularly ugly (most of the time they're ltn-mtn), so it's not worth roping just yet
I'm not ugly I'm just mentally sick but I'll pm, pls don't dox

• +1
Reactions: Interested
I don't believe in this shit
What I propose to you is to go get an evaluation so you can have a more rounded idea on what you have, if you have smth and then work on it through means that bring success.

You're calling yourself autistic and what not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325