Intraoral appliance done
IMG 20191219 161351

What do You guys think?
@CopeAndRope

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, BlackPillChad, GoMadAndSTFU and 3 others
How did you make it? I want one too

seems good to me , how much did it cost?

damn that is a narrow palate

Do you have a bit more delicate materiał on the area where it touches your palate? Because if not then good luck.
Yes. everything was carefully done bro

Facepuller is cope. What you need is a RED II Distractor.

Facepuller is cope. What you need is a RED II Distractor.
stfu keep coping from your recessed maxilla bro

Yes. everything was carefully done bro
Then good luck bro, this is some very high IQ shit. What supplements are you going to be using along with facepulling?

Also one problem that I see here is when you try to adjust the vector of the force a bit upward, in order to achieve the ccw rotation od maxilla. Seems like this is going to go hard on your lips.

stfu keep coping from your recessed maxilla bro
This is how u ascend son:
A1937F9E F316 4784 8E11 0C6D713EEAC0

->
0E3E3CC7 D701 4D14 AAEF B223100BE387

and
EBE28462 64F4 4B81 AE01 7A890A979B70

->
4697D812 6F49 482E BED0 679802D04968

Face pulling is cope. Implants are cope. The only way to truly ascend is through distractors.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 685
This looks interesting, although I will obviously never get this.
Does this involve cutting open the bone?
I think they split the suture and twist it forwards mm by mm

I think they split the suture and twist it forwards mm by mm
the mandible doedn't really have sutures. What do they do with it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
the mandible doedn't really have sutures. What do they do with it?
The Zurich Bidirectional Distractor is an intraoral, bidirectional device for the simultaneous lengthening of the ascending ramus and horizontal mandibular body.
Im not really sure how its done. Its basically just lengthening the bone gradually.
This can be done for many, many mm, and you can do things like this as an alternative to lefort(1-3) double jaws etc

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and SayNoToRotting
Distractors are the best way, but that doesn’t mean facepullers don’t work, they just aren’t as effective.
Facepullers might give you 5mm forwards growth at best while distractors can give you up to 30mm forwards growth.

facepuller is cope for recessed maxillas. You might be able to use a facepuller to turn an average maxilla into an above average maxilla though.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Facepullers might give you 5mm forwards growth at best while distractors can give you up to 30mm forwards growth.

facepuller is cope for recessed maxillas. You might be able to use a facepuller to turn an average maxilla into an above average maxilla though.

retard bro science; you cant quantify forward growth dumbass unless you get surgery. FacePulling That isn’t touching the teeth is legit.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Chadelite
retard bro science; you cant quantify forward growth dumbass unless you get surgery. FacePulling That isn’t touching the teeth is legit.
I wish you the best of luck. If it is legit then I am going to jack off many, many times.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
When's the thread coming?

When's the thread coming?
hol up im trying to decipher the best plan to ascend, cuz if i get MSE i can't use these types of facepullers,

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 685
Fuark im mirining me and my shitty forcefull maxilma pusher .

Why is a big palate good?

I'll try to post a guide if i can. Its pretty easy but of course you need an orthodontic lab.
Why is a big palate good?

I'll try to post a guide if i can. Its pretty easy but of course you need an orthodontic lab.
Also post the information on the lab. No lab in the US will do that for non professionals. The only way UScels are going to get an appliance made is to send it to a lab in Europe.

• +1
Also post the information on the lab. No lab in the US will do that for non professionals. The only way UScels are going to get an appliance made is to send it to a lab in Europe.

I didn't think so either, but some will. It's worth trying the local labs

• +1
I wish you the best of luck. If it is legit then I am going to jack off many, many times.

thank you, I wish you the best of luck also

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 3962

Good thing I have 9/10 maxilla

Just that one side is worse
The worse side is 7/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
why dont you just be low inhib slayer and walk around in public wearing one of those big face pullers?

HUH YOU NOT LOW INHIB ENOUGH???