I'm about to get kicked out by my parents

Lost_Soul

Lost_Soul

obsessed with millimeters of bone
Fml I fucked up big time today because of my autism. It was my final day at collage and I got my degree , but because I have this thing about me that makes it so when things go very well for me i get super depressed and become negative (idk wtf is wrong with me, it is what it is) so I came back home in a super shit mood and started going full blackpill on my parents ranting about how it's over for me, that I'm a mentaly ill subhuman and shit like that. So it turns out my mom wanted to make me a party but I just fucked up her whole day by going on a crazy blackpill rant,she legit started crying at the end. My dad just left the house in the middle of my rant too jfl. The worst thing is it turns out it was her birthday (tbh I had 0 idea) and she took some of the things I said very personaly. She just came to me room 2 hours later and told me she is done with me and when I leave ( I was planing to move in with my friends for a bit) I shouldn't come back. She also sugested I should be put in a mental institution jfl, at this point my dad is the only person in my family who actually likes me, he is super chill even after this whole clusterfuck. How the fuck do I stop myself from nuking my own life, I legit just probably lost a ton of money and support from my parents for literally no reason.

Tldr: went on a blackpill rant and made my mom cry on her birthday.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, User28823, halloweed and 3 others
Anything is possible

• JFL
Reactions: User28823 and truthhurts
Your mother basically just showed her true colors (she never truly loved you it seems), also it is like 80% your parent fault that you are ugly and socially inept. Telling them the truth shouldnt warrant in them getting offended and just kicking you out as you clearly have problems. Thats why as little as possible people shall have kids so only those whose lives arent pure suffering shall inherit the earth (the true adonisses)

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, User28823 and truthhurts
Your mother basically just showed her true colors (she never truly loved you it seems), also it is like 80% your parent fault that you are ugly and socially inept. Telling them the truth shouldnt warrant in them getting offended and just kicking you out as you clearly have problems. Thats why as little as possible people shall have kids so only those whose lives arent pure suffering shall inherit the earth (the true adonisses)
true my mother would do anything for me even if i murdered someone

• +1
Reactions: uksucks