I’m about to mentally breakdown

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
I’m sitting in my kitchen right now comparing pictures of my eyes in different lighting to see why they turn from almond shaped to prey shaped in different lighting, im actually going crazy my head is fucking pounding I just wanna know if I got lucky genes with my eyes or not, like I wanna know if I have one redeemable feature or not and I just FUCKING CANTT FIGURE IT OUT BECAUSE IM SO LOW IQ

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
I’m sitting in my kitchen right now comparing pictures of my eyes in different lighting to see why they turn from almond shaped to prey shaped in different lighting, im actually going crazy my head is fucking pounding I just wanna know if I got lucky genes with my eyes or not, like I wanna know if I have one redeemable feature or not and I just FUCKING CANTT FIGURE IT OUT BECAUSE IM SO LOW IQ
8C76B3F0 6F92 410D A6AD 05BFCC1DF669

chads aren’t affected by lighting

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Brother you are fine I swear to god, you barely have uee how can you have a prey eyes , besides you will still develop in puberty

• +1
Brother you are fine I swear to god, you barely have uee how can you have a prey eyes , besides you will still develop in puberty
All this bp stuff just wrecking my brain

• So Sad
Reactions: Litekiller11
Go to sleep bro. Busy day for you at the construction site tomorrow

• JFL