I'm about to take my first Dutasteride pill.

M

Malo66

Bronze
Got my first 0.5mg dutasteride pill gona swallow it rn. FUCK finasteride I used it for 5 years but now I can slowly see hairline receeding. FUCK YOU DHT MOTHER FUCKER I WILL NOT BE A BALDCELL ANYLONGER.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta, watah, illest-mogger and 8 others
2.5 mg DUT+ 50mg RU or hydraulic press to neurocranium

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular, boss8055, Jonas2k7 and 3 others
Got my first 0.5mg dutasteride pill gona swallow it rn. FUCK finasteride I used it for 5 years but now I can slowly see hairline receeding. FUCK YOU DHT MOTHER FUCKER I WILL NOT BE A BALDCELL ANYLONGER.
Do it, son.
stoic GIF

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: watah, Clqs, boss8055 and 6 others
pro tip, get dutasteride raw powder in bulk and mix 10mg with 100ml of water

That way you can take .5ml daily for that dose and you will save tons of money as dut raw powder is super cheap

• +1
Reactions: Shun2311, vrt, boss8055 and 3 others
2.5 mg DUT+ 50mg RU or hydraulic press to neurocranium
Dont think anyone would ever need to go that high with dut considering its 100x stronger than fincopestride

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, NZb6Air, Alexanderr and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular, boss8055 and Snowskinned
Norwood reaper won't wait until I'm 18 bro.
then take it but u will have trash downside, for exemple u will be less masculine

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
finasteride at 16 opinion? NW1
Too early, wait at least 2-3 years. It'd be better to hop on minoxidil if you wanted to do something but don't want to nuke DHT yet.

Generally, I'd advice guys to hop on by age 21, depending on the balding risk someone runs based on their family history, I might recommend them to do so a couple years earlier.

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel, ZAATOP4, Clavicular and 2 others
and if dutasteride will not work use anti androgens like cyproterone acetate your hair will grow back

You've gotta assess the risk, my thread was primarily for those guys who are waiting to lose hair before they do anything, or who delay it until their late 20s.
If you hop on it by 18-19, for example, odds are you are fine. It's a small subset of guys who are losing anything significant that early.
For those guys, it's also likely they have family members who lost a lot and lost early, so I'd recommend they start earlier if they think they're at high-risk.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular, boss8055, NZb6Air and 1 other person
You've gotta assess the risk, my thread was primarily for those guys who are waiting to lose hair before they do anything, or who delay it until their late 20s.
If you hop on it by 18-19, for example, odds are you are fine. It's a small subset of guys who are losing anything significant that early.
For those guys, it's also likely they have family members who lost a lot and lost early, so I'd recommend they start earlier if they think they're at high-risk.
what about dick size bro

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Too early, wait at least 2-3 years. It'd be better to hop on minoxidil if you wanted to do something but don't want to nuke DHT yet.

Generally, I'd advice guys to hop on by age 21, depending on the balding risk someone runs based on their family history, I might recommend them to do so a couple years earlier.
I've got no balding genetics or it might have skipped a few generations on both sides of my family.

I've seen 13yo losing their hair already, NW3 :forcedsmile:

My hair is already thin and you can see my scalp in direct lighting and I'm NW1 like I said. I think my puberty is finished and I'm like Tanner stage VI

I'd get fin over minox as it's cheaper in my area

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NZb6Air, boss8055 and Clavicular
Dont think anyone would ever need to go that high with dut considering its 100x stronger than fincopestride
Would only be worth it for those with dogshit hair genetics, like their dad's an NW7, and they rapidly start losing hair in their mid-teens.
I knew a guy like that, he was losing quite noticeably during high school, and must've only been about 16 at the time.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Clavicular
what about dick size bro
Doesn't really grow in the latter stages of puberty, which most guys would be in by age 18-19. I know my dick didn't grow the past couple of years, and I'm pretty sure a lot of other guys didn't really experience dick growth after age 16.

• +1
Reactions: Shun2311, boss8055, NZb6Air and 1 other person
Would only be worth it for those with dogshit hair genetics, like their dad's an NW7, and they rapidly start losing hair in their mid-teens.
I knew a guy like that, he was losing quite noticeably during high school, and must've only been about 16 at the time.
Dut is mogger because it works against type 1 (hair) AND type 2 (skin) DHT

And dht is known to kill elastin and utterly rape your skin, 1-1.5 mg dut is life. It also reduces sebum so its great for acnecels

• +1
Reactions: mlbmogger252, yue, Shun2311 and 3 others
start with minoxidil alone till you reach 18. fin disturb some hormones that are crucial during development.

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
Does 2.5 help? I’m on 0.5 mg

TLDR: Yes, 2.5mg has marginal improvements, but 0.5mg will be enough for the vast majority of guys and is a lot cheaper since the pills/tablets usually only come in 0.5mg form

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, ascension124, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
what about dick size bro
Its unlikely your dick will grow after 16, idk where the age 18 or 21 came from.

I blasted 200mg of masteron when I was 15-16 for dimorphism and dick gains

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Jonas2k7, NZb6Air and 2 others
Doesn't really grow in the latter stages of puberty, which most guys would be in by age 18-19. I know my dick didn't grow the past couple of years, and I'm pretty sure a lot of other guys didn't really experience dick growth after age 16.
i hit pubert at 15

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr

TLDR: Yes, 2.5mg has marginal improvements, but 0.5mg will be enough for the vast majority of guys and is a lot cheaper since the pills/tablets usually only come in 0.5mg form

Thats why the pill is to get raw powder from china and dose it volumetrically TRUST. I can get 100g of dut for 170$ JFLLLL

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and NZb6Air
Its unlikely your dick will grow after 16, idk where the age 18 or 21 came from.

You’re insane

• +1

That way you can take .5ml daily for that dose and you will save tons of money as dut raw powder is super cheap
5ml not 0.5ml for 0.5mg

• +1
Thats why the pill is to get raw powder from china and dose it volumetrically TRUST. I can get 100g of dut for 170$ JFLLLL
everybody should get on the volumetric+vodkapill for everything

• +1

any change?
Just can't wrap around the idea of pinning and costing sperm quality to be fucked thus resulting in a daughter. I need the sry gene to be optimal and want sons then i'll pin

Last edited:
  • +1
I'll need to source it from there because the one thing with Dut is that its pretty expensive, I mean its worth it no doubt, but costly. Would just need to make sure it's legitimate first, maybe 3rd party test it

• +1
its not really known nigger its mostly rat studies with limited research on humans
Post in thread 'How to microdose finasteride with volumetric liquid dosing (it's very easy)'
https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to...id-dosing-its-very-easy.1117546/post-17182594

Read this reply
any change?
Just can't wrap around the idea of pinning and costing sperm quality to be fucked thus resulting in a daughter. I need the sry gene to be optimal and want sons then i'll pin
I was 5.5 inches when i was 15, and am 6.75, main change was fixing EQ tho.
I'll need to source it from there because the one thing with Dut is that its pretty expensive, I mean its worth it no doubt, but costly. Would just need to make sure it's legitimate first, maybe 3rd party test it
Im sure you know tracy, all of their stuff is tested on janoshink and is 100% legit, PM me if u dont already have rhe source (dont wanna leak)

• +1
Reactions: piec and Alexanderr
Post in thread 'How to microdose finasteride with volumetric liquid dosing (it's very easy)'
https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to...id-dosing-its-very-easy.1117546/post-17182594

Read this reply

I was 5.5 inches when i was 15, and am 6.75, main change was fixing EQ tho.

Im sure you know tracy, all of their stuff is tested on janoshink and is 100% legit, PM me if u dont already have rhe source (dont wanna leak)
Oh yeah they do, I have their most recent price list, I don't know how I skipped over dut

• JFL
Oh yeah they do, I have their most recent price list, I don't know how I skipped over dut
Lol this thread was actually mog as fuck, everyone in the replies was graceful and posting high iq replies not just shit throwing as usual.

Lifefuel as fuck, glad to have u active again @Alexanderr

• +1
Reactions: yue and Alexanderr
ok so i assume this is the study you are talking about
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3459575/

they used an chinese medicine called honokiol which apparently has type 1 ar5 inhibitng properties. they applied it topically and saw a statistically significant reduction in wrinkles
as you may know all natural remedies for AGA are cope, meaning their AR5 inhibitng properties are not strong enough, unless you made such strong concetration to create a black hole. honokiol apparently also has anti inflammatory, anti bacterial and anti oxidative effects, which suggests strongly that it was probably that which caused the reduction, not the DHT which probably wasnt even reduced enough to create meaningful change
there is also nothing about wrinkle reduction on the subject of dutasteride or finasteride, meaning out of 1000s of trials they researchers not once noted a change of the subjects skin and decided to expand on it

this means the wrinkle reduction can NOT be attributed to the ar5 inhibiton and needs to be studied way more to even conclude anything, the studies sample size itself is not even that great so even if it could conclude it u would need way more studies with way more people to conclude the research as "not weak and very limited"

• +1

Shall I use Dut once every other day or once a week since it has a long half life?

And dht is known to kill elastin and utterly rape your skin, 1-1.5 mg dut is life. It also reduces sebum so its great for acnecels
Dut literally freezes the ageing process in time.
Ashton buklkutcher aged about 10 years in the space of a year when he came off of dutasteride

• +1
Haha i also take 0.5 mg dutasteride

If you wanma go next level, use 2.5 mg dutasteride , thats the max dose for the best result you can get

How would you get that? Most pharmancys only sell the tablets

Jfl for every nigga using finasteride

Its gonna take atleast 1-2 years before the schedding stop , and you getting result, its gonna take very long

If you wait that long you might aswell use the best weapon aka dutasteride

Type 2 is responsibly for olly hair and face.... so acne.....

Dutasteride is the best

I am taking right now 1 mg finasteride + 0.5 mg dutasteride + 25 mg minoxidil

and soon i will get GT20029 in me hands (a androgen receptor degrader, it destroy androgen receptors until you stop taking it)

and soon i will get GT20029 in me hands (a androgen receptor degrader, it destroy androgen receptors until you stop taking it)
Type 2 is responsibly for olly hair and face.... so acne.....

Dutasteride is the best
Thats what i said you comical clown, why the literal fuck would you stack fin with dut… do you realize that dut does the EXACT same thing fin does but is 100x stronger. Its not like fin covers a different pathway to block hairloss

Thats what i said you comical clown, why the literal fuck would you stack fin with dut… do you realize that dut does the EXACT same thing fin does but is 100x stronger. Its not like fin covers a different pathway to block hairloss
Why so angry, did you ltn girlfriend breakup with you 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I take fin because i got it, simple
I got it, i take it

Also fin is good for the heart

Alright i debunked one thing that @Clavicular said , that dht increase as we age (ofcourse not)

Suddenly he got very very angry, like a ego dog barking

I think his ltb girlfriend brokup with him , woah

clav are on dut? I remember you said you don't want to take fin yet.

• +1

doesn't it permantly destroy the receptor, or at least damage it permently

doesn't it permantly destroy the receptor, or at least damage it permently
No androgen receptors regenerate in 14 days, if it stays in the scalp you will NEVER get bald, I am getting it is around 100 USD or less for a month supply with good effectiveness