im actually 2020cel not 2023

i think everyone lurked for a long time except giga low inhib mfs. i first used the forum in late 2021 or early 2022 i think

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Shekel and Abhorrence
i think everyone lurked for a long time except giga low inhib mfs. i first used the forum in late 2021 or early 2022 i think
i lurked a lot from early 2020 for a long time but there was a time a totally forgot about it

then i came back

i lurked a lot from early 2020 for a long time but there was a time a totally forgot about it

then i came back
i used to be scared of this forum when i first lurked because i thought it was some nazi racist incel place. it kinda is but people are cool here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski, RAITEIII and Abhorrence
i used to be scared of this forum when i first lurked because i thought it was some nazi racist incel place. it kinda is but people are cool here
This forum is nothing, you should've seen Lookism in Undisputed times.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 26642 and Abhorrence
I remember lurking on here, thinking how great and incredible this place is. Tons of smart people willing to help each other and share secrets unknown to men outside the forum. It almost seemed like a forbidden cheat code for life...

I clicked the registration button and kept overthinking whether my reason to join would make admins accept me. Days passed. I was obsessing over why I wasn't accepted. I almost gave up.

But suddenly one day I got an email I was welcome on the forum. The smile on my face could not be gone!

It took me fucking 2 years to realize this is a mental asylum. Jfl I wish I never joined.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: owlofathena, turkproducer, garoupilled_ and 3 others
I remember lurking on here, thinking how great and incredible this place is. Tons of smart people willing to help each other and share secrets unknown to men outside the forum. It almost seemed like a forbidden cheat code for life...

I clicked the registration button and kept overthinking whether my reason to join would make admins accept me. Days passed. I was obsessing over why I wasn't accepted. I almost gave up.

But suddenly one day I got an email I was welcome on the forum. The smile on my face could not be gone!

It took me fucking 2 years to realize this is a mental asylum. Jfl I wish I never joined.
this place peaked a long time ago i think
wasnt always this bad

This forum is nothing, you should've seen Lookism in Undisputed times.
usually when people say insane shit its just because they are being edgy though. i think 90% of people arent actually racist or anything but its just kinda fun the say this shit

i think this is just nostalgia bias / idealisation of the past. when i look at old threads from like 2019 the vibes are very similar

• Hmm...
Reactions: Abhorrence

i sometimes think about how my life would be like if I never found lookism and looksmax

nah man it was very different

i mean look at this thread. people in replies are talking about how lookism is shit and it should go. people are saying it fell off years ago. most people who say lookism was the best site and .org is shit now are the same types of people who would say this. not to mention people are talking basically the same as now

• Hmm...
Reactions: Abhorrence

i mean look at this thread. people in replies are talking about how lookism is shit and it should go. people are saying it fell off years ago. most people who say lookism was the best site and .org is shit now are the same types of people who would say this. not to mention people are talking basically the same as now
i feel like the users were more original back then

Are you chadliterutherford ?

@drop the new wave of youngcel zoomers ruined this forum their brain is too fried

ur fine tho

@drop the new wave of youngcel zoomers ruined this forum their brain is too fried

ur fine tho