I'm actually a handsome black man

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
I have a sharp jawline, strong cheekbones, good browridge and hazel eyes and hollow cheeks, a gymaxxed body and can fraud 10-13 years younger than my real age.

But I was a very late bloomer as far as my looks are concerned and i have ADHD. I looked nothing like i do today in high school and even some of my 20s. Now I have body dysmorphia my subconscious mind keeps telling me im ugly. It's better to be good looking in your teens than be a late bloomer. It fucks with you mentally.

• Woah
Reactions: Skywalker
If you aren't getting laid, you're ugly or at best normie tier. Chads don't suffer body image issues.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing, try2beme, Deleted member 30552 and 1 other person
If you aren't getting laid, you're ugly or at best normie tier. Chads don't suffer body image issues.
he ascended hard, that's the problem, he didn't have halo effect in school = low confidence

• +1
Reactions: klip11
I have a sharp jawline, strong cheekbones, good browridge and hazel eyes and hollow cheeks, a gymaxxed body and can fraud 10-13 years younger than my real age.

But I was a very late bloomer as far as my looks are concerned and i have ADHD. I looked nothing like i do today in high school and even some of my 20s. Now I have body dysmorphia my subconscious mind keeps telling me im ugly. It's better to be good looking in your teens than be a late bloomer. It fucks with you mentally.
No pics = larp

• +1
pics not loading

• Ugh..
Yes they do retard jfl

Chads don’t know how good looking they are sometimes believe it or not.

Gandy thinks he’s funny looking, o’pry didn’t get laid till very later in life, it happens. Go outside

• +1
Post a pic

• +1
Yes they do retard jfl

Chads don’t know how good looking they are sometimes believe it or not.
No, they don't.

What you are actually talking about are chadlites and high-tier normies. Men who are just good looking enough that it's not all just a lost cause for them, yet their success is far from guaranteed.

Actual legit chads do not have body image issues unless they're literally mentally ill. Not saying this never happens, but it's very rare. An actual legit chad will have some many girls chasing after him that he'll have literally zero reason to doubt his social value. He'll literally have women fighting over him.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING

imagine not slaying lookin like that

• +1
You're an ugly negro

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and klip11
You're an ugly negro
Images
You love to suck her toes

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and Skywalker
  • JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11 and Deleted member 25938
No, they don't.

What you are actually talking about are chadlites and high-tier normies. Men who are just good looking enough that it's not all just a lost cause for them, yet their success is far from guaranteed.

Actual legit chads do not have body image issues unless they're literally mentally ill. Not saying this never happens, but it's very rare. An actual legit chad will have some many girls chasing after him that he'll have literally zero reason to doubt his social value. He'll literally have women fighting over him.
Fucking hate niggers like you who think life is like a stereotypical high school drama with the jock character just living live on tutorial mode

Blackpill niggers are so low iq and non nt they have absolutely 0 idea how the world works you have never seen what it’s like to live their life all you see is good looks and women wanting them You need to kill yourself