I'm actually a very cruel person...

Deleted member 6402

Deleted member 6402

Goodbye ♥️
Was just sitting in my bedroom today and looked outside the window.

Saw an Indian manlet walking with his girlfriend/ wife (idk) on the pavement, hand in hand. They were gonna go past my house in the next 30 seconds.

Idk why I felt the need to just go out and mog him. So I went outside and precisely measured my time to go near my front gate as soon as they were walking past.

Needless to say the mogging was brutal.

Height, frame, body, face, everything... They were talking happily and loudly the entire time but kept quiet as soon as they saw me.

The girl looked up at me but I pretended like I didn't acknowledge her existence, I just saw her with the side of my eye. The guy just looked down. As soon as they walked past i went back inside and looked from my bedroom window.

They weren't holding hands anymore even.

Mog or be mogged.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 1100, EdouardManlet and 7 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Autismmax

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69
Fucking priceless

im the same towards normie guys tbh

This nigga a supervillan. Wtf op

Then out comes swole who mogs you so hard you turn gay

giphy.gif

fuckn brutal

everyone here likes complaining about hypergamy then do like this

everyone here likes complaining about hypergamy then do like this

what's "needed" is mass change and societal reform. Irl no one can have much of an impact on anything, calling op hypocritical means nothing. It's the do as I say, not as I do argument that's actually valid.

you are not a cruel person, you worthless irrelevant high inhib pussy. you are stupid and weak and a beta simp nerd

you remind me of my victims in high school I tormented into self-immolation

I cringe at your low T submissive autistic threads. you're a gigapussy. keep proving you are a bullied reject for every post and thread you make, faggot

you are a selfhating autistic virgin that grew up being bullied and raped by high T gigachads like me. you're a little worthless soft midget that gets rejected like the inferior pink subhuman hairless male you are

I would rape your entire family and murder those pink sisses before turning you into my sex doll, by cutting off your dick and limbs, you low T bitch

I get called cruel and mentally ill by everyone (IRL and online). never have I called myself cruel or mentally ill

yet here you cope by thinking you are "cruel" when you're just an ugly soft looking nice guy manlet. you are irrelevant

I would mercilessly decapitate your mother and skullfuck her head, you truecel midget skinnyfat cuck

I rape soft fat pink dogs like you till they die

you can't fuck with a handsome dark triad hunter-eyed pretty boy terrorist like me. I strike fear into your country and I will conquer you, mark my words. I will genocide your country

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan