I’m addicted to coffee

kalluss

kalluss

ihatetouhou ihatetouhou ihatetouhou ihatetouhou
Usually, I’m not a soy boy I don’t drink it with milk or soy or oats or even on the breastmilk almond milk. Anything just like it plain with butter just makes my day and just feel like my heart just keep bumping all the time because of the caffeine
But who cares about that I mean the only thing I’ve gotten from is that I’m debloated . That’s all I don’t look like a boneless faggots that’s cool compared to me ha ha.

For the tldnr
I prefer my coffee plain, without milk or alternatives, and the caffeine keeps me energized. The only noticeable benefit is that I’m no longer bloated but my heart keeps bumping crazy do you feel the same?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Coeus, PlayersGetPlayed, Art of Pattinson and 1 other person
Hello, dexter morgan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fusionxz, PlayersGetPlayed and kalluss
Same

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and kalluss
Same

I just feel funny when I don’t have a cup a coffee but usually I’ll have around 1 in the morning then 1 in the dinner then maybe a other one after school

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Black coffee no sugar mogs

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
You should quit before you ruin your heart. Once you realise how toxic caffeine is to your body it shouldn't be too hard to put down that cup of coffee. Stopped drinking since July.

• +1
You should quit before you ruin your heart. Once you realise how toxic caffeine is to your body it shouldn't be too hard to put down that cup of coffee. Stopped drinking since July.
Im mentally addicted not physically my body never works with my brain such a waste

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Im mentally addicted not physically my body never works with my brain such a waste
Then take control it's your brain you can do this if you want it enough

• +1
Black coffee no sugar mogs
If your adding sugar your not even getting any benefits your only raising your insulin more

• +1
Reactions: Rea
  • +1
I just think I should not get too much as in no more than 170 ml a day of coffee
Try to fear condition yourself into giving up coffee. After knowing what it does to your body you'll be disgusted by the very thought of it

• +1
Try to fear condition yourself into giving up coffee. After knowing what it does to your body you'll be disgusted by the very thought of it
What studies shows this I don’t know the full effect of caffeine on the heart

• +1
What studies shows this I don’t know the full effect of caffeine on the heart
I don't know about any specific studies but caffeine can absolutely destroy your heart if you take it on a regular basis and give you cardiovascular disease and increase your chances of dying, not something you want to drink. There's plenty of alternatives that taste similar, me personally I like chocomilk.

• +1
I have to go but whatever you will send I’ll check it later

Not really. Caffeine is actually good for you in moderation

• +1
Reactions: kalluss and PlayersGetPlayed
Me too I drink 4 cups a day and have no plan of stopping anytime soon

• +1
I don't know about any specific studies but caffeine can absolutely destroy your heart if you take it on a regular basis and give you cardiovascular disease and increase your chances of dying, not something you want to drink. There's plenty of alternatives that taste similar, me personally I like chocomilk.
Only if you're slamming espressos all day like a chud, a cup or two a day isn't bad at all

• +1
careful that shit made me anemic cause i only eat like one meal a day and i was eating it with coffee, tea causes more iron malabsorption than coffee tho

• +1