I'm almost 18 and ive never had a person i can call a friend

Simbatron

Simbatron

Iron
The only people my age i interract with are from my class (I know almost no one else from my school and from my class i only talk to the boys)
I am super conscious and have anxiety all the time and i absolutely despise what I've become and I don't know how to fix myself. Anytime I'm walking in the street, there's this anxious feeling and anytime i see anybody my head and sight go towards the ground so i don't look at the person infront of me, be it a grandma, a man, or someone my age. I don't know how to hold a conversation with people or how to make any sort of connections/friendships. I constantly feel lonely and left out and I feel like ive severely missed out on my childhood. I doubt anyone will read this or give any helpful advice but i decided to just get it off my mind for a bit anyway

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, bloomercel, watah and 5 others
go to therapy, dont listen to people who are against it

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: bloomercel, watah, Suns9999 and 6 others
Get into ray peat diet bro. Start lifting if u can too

Besides these you have to very slowly expose urself to social interaction in some way or another. It doesnt have to be you thats interactinf just listen to ppl talking

Gym might be a good start honestly everbody is concerned with themselves and chill atleast from my experience.

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
also tell your mom about your situation and let her decide if she wants to help you by sending you to therapy
She knows, we barely have money for food, also ive been reading and watching a lot of psychology related things, but nothing seems to help me, I can't bring myself to do any of it, I've heard about rejection therapy and exposure therapy but i just cant seem to do it

Besides these you have to very slowly expose urself to social interaction in some way or another. It doesnt have to be you thats interactinf just listen to ppl talking

Gym might be a good start honestly everbody is concerned with themselves and chill atleast from my experience.
I do workout, i also go to table tennis, might start swimming soon aswell

She knows, we barely have money for food, also ive been reading and watching a lot of psychology related things, but nothing seems to help me, I can't bring myself to do any of it, I've heard about rejection therapy and exposure therapy but i just cant seem to do it
force yourself to do it, theres no other way

youre being avoidant when you do that

The only people my age i interract with are from my class (I know almost no one else from my school and from my class i only talk to the boys)
I am super conscious and have anxiety all the time and i absolutely despise what I've become and I don't know how to fix myself. Anytime I'm walking in the street, there's this anxious feeling and anytime i see anybody my head and sight go towards the ground so i don't look at the person infront of me, be it a grandma, a man, or someone my age. I don't know how to hold a conversation with people or how to make any sort of connections/friendships. I constantly feel lonely and left out and I feel like ive severely missed out on my childhood. I doubt anyone will read this or give any helpful advice but i decided to just get it off my mind for a bit anyway
The problem is that you are ugly sub5 bro dw about it im in the same boat lets both save up for surgeries together

how do you have money for this but not for therapy or food jfl
The gym is 20 bucks a month, table tennis is free and i said i MIGHT start swimming because its expensive and im not sure if i can afford it, i worked this summer and have some money saved up so i dont have to make my moms life harder by having her to pay for my extra things like sports and clothes

how do you have money for this but not for therapy or food jfl
Also therapy here is 70 bucks or something an hour which is ridicilous if you compare it to the gym which is 20 bucks a month, you cant really compare the two

• JFL
Reactions: exipreess
Holy abused dog syndrome. KYS asap.

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik
i dont have to make my moms life harder by having her to pay for my extra things like sports and clothes
its your moms responsibility to raise you right, why in the fuck would you feel bad about making her pay so your mental health gets better?

you do realize that if your mom had done a better job you wouldnt be in this situation in the first place? assert yourself and say you need her help to pay for something which will help you with navigating life and society, if she loves you she wouldnt hesitate to help, and she should

The problem is that you are ugly sub5 bro dw about it im in the same boat lets both save up for surgeries together
The thing is im not even sub 5, personally i absolutely hate myself and how i look but ive had a lot of people tell me im good looking and ive had plenty of girlfriends but i just dont feel happy with myself and i get bored of them in less than a month always and i break up with them, i just want to be able to make friends

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and exipreess
Also therapy here is 70 bucks or something an hour which is ridicilous if you compare it to the gym which is 20 bucks a month, you cant really compare the two
i was talking about the combination of the three sports, not the gym itself

its your moms responsibility to raise you right, why in the fuck would you feel bad about making her pay so your mental health gets better?

you do realize that if your mom had done a better job you wouldnt be in this situation in the first place? assert yourself and say you need her help to pay for something which will help you with navigating life and society, if she loves you she wouldnt hesitate to help, and she should
Because its really hard on her aswell, she tries to pay for everything i need but i feel bad because i dont do shit and just waste her money, she works 16 hour shifts sometimes and barely makes 1k a month if even that

Just fix ur brain chemistry and stand up with a straight back dawg. I can't stand this victim mindset.

Anxiety, overthinking, fear aren't emotions worth having in life, throw it away and become a real nigga.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and exipreess
The thing is im not even sub 5, personally i absolutely hate myself and how i look but ive had a lot of people tell me im good looking and ive had plenty of girlfriends but i just dont feel happy with myself and i get bored of them in less than a month always and i break up with them, i just want to be able to make friends
hmm I thought that about myself but it was cope. If you really not sub5 like me then problem is probably diet stop eating carbs and only eat raw meat from now on

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
Just fix ur brain chemistry and stand up with a straight back dawg. I can't stand this victim mindset.

Anxiety, overthinking, fear aren't emotions worth having in life, throw it away and become a real nigga.
"Just fix it" doesn't really help me dawg, I don't know how to do that and im asking so i CAN fix it, u think i wanna live my life like this till the end of my days? Hell nah its annoying as fuck being alone and having no friends, i do want to fix it, ive tried countless times to make friends and ive failed every time

• +1
hmm I thought that about myself but it was cope. If you really not sub5 like me then problem is probably diet stop eating carbs and only eat raw meat from now on
Damn imma start eating clean and immediately become a social animal. Wish it worked like that my guy

• JFL
go to therapy, dont listen to people who are against it
74850   SoyBooru

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik and PRIEST Sv3rige
Damn imma start eating clean and immediately become a social animal. Wish it worked like that my guy
Bad gut health causes social anxiety and depression also make you autistic and low t

• +1
Because its really hard on her aswell, she tries to pay for everything i need but i feel bad because i dont do shit and just waste her money, she works 16 hour shifts sometimes and barely makes 1k a month if even that
you shouldnt feel bad for her, she birthed you in the first place and its her responsibility to provide for you

children shouldnt look after their parents, especially when youre still 18

• +1
"Just fix it" doesn't really help me dawg, I don't know how to do that and im asking so i CAN fix it, u think i wanna live my life like this till the end of my days? Hell nah its annoying as fuck being alone and having no friends, i do want to fix it, ive tried countless times to make friends and ive failed every time
There are two possible scenarios:

Either you are subhuman / LTN and you are an abused dog because how people have treated you previously. If you're good looking people will treat you well, and you will be confident etc because of it. If you are below average looking people will treat you poorly and you will be anxious etc.

Second scenario could be that you're living an unhealthy lifestyle, most commonly it's a dietary issue, fucking up the gut, fucking up your brain chemistry. If this sounds plausible, you should cut out all processed foods, and go for mainly unprocessed animal products.

he doesnt want to be helped, he wants people to give him attention and endless tips just so he can argue back on why they wont work

he even admitted to hating himself before, so clearly no effort was put into changing outlook and one's own mindset

• +1
he doesnt want to be helped, he wants people to give him attention and endless tips just so he can argue back on why they wont work

he even admitted to hating himself before, so clearly no effort was put into changing outlook and one's own mindset
I got that feeling. Very feminine behavior.

• +1
I got that feeling. Very feminine behavior.
fuck it, most women out there are asserting themselves and being more brave than him anyway

"my mom will feel bad if she has to spend money on me" - dont you think she feels worse having to see you struggle with life? its her fault you ended up like this anyway

• +1
fuck it, most women out there are asserting themselves and being more brave than him anyway
HAHHAHA. True, and brutal.
"my mom will feel bad if she has to spend money on me" - dont you think she feels worse having to see you struggle with life? its her fault you ended up like this anyway
Lmao. His mom shouldn't have to do anything tho. His father should have more than enough resources to provide for both of them.

• +1
Lmao. His mom shouldn't have to do anything tho. His father should have more than enough resources to provide for both of them.
my point is that your parents shape you into who you are as an adult, and from what i can gather he only lives with his mom

the thing is, he is too afraid to assert himself to his own mother, he thinks it will make HER feel bad so he shouldnt do it - how backwards is that? and the worst part is, his mom would probably agree to help in any way she can, he just doesnt wanna do anything difficult (to him anyway)

• +1
my point is that your parents shape you into who you are as an adult, and from what i can gather he only lives with his mom
True, they do to a certain extent.

Giga subhuman trait only living with your mom. No wonder he's an abused dog:lul:
the thing is, he is too afraid to assert himself to his own mother, he thinks it will make HER feel bad so he shouldnt do it - how backwards is that? and the worst part is, his mom would probably agree to help in any way she can, he just doesnt wanna do anything difficult (to him anyway)
I don't completely agree with asserting yourself to your mother, but I see your point. As you mentioned, he is too afraid to take care of business and do difficult stuff.

i pray to allah you don’t allow yourself to blow a band a month to get gaslit by a therapist 🙏

• JFL
Me and @Gengar will be your frens

Ray Peat suffered from Dunning-Kruger

• +1
Reactions: Jova

"Just become a real nigga broo"

• JFL