I'm always fatigued / tired

D

Deleted member 21712

41yo legend with 60 dumpster dived slays
no matter how good looking I am or how many points I ascend it will be hopeless as I'm too tired to do anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
I was about to post a thread like this. I think it's because we are coping so hard it's overloading our bodies. As soon as I wake up my heart is pounding, I have to breathe faster, I'm all jittery, and it's basically like that the whole day. We need to relax and stop the fight-or-flight reflex caused by stress. A substantial amount of our energy goes into coping I think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
I was about to post a thread like this. I think it's because we are coping so hard it's overloading our bodies. As soon as I wake up my heart is pounding, I have to breathe faster, I'm all jittery, and it's basically like that the whole day. We need to relax and stop the fight-or-flight reflex caused by stress. A substantial amount of our energy goes into coping I think.
uhm what? if you actually realize that you're coping then you're not actually coping, so I don't think your theory is accurate

coping is like people who say "girls may have it better now but once they hit 30 then they will be lonely and I will age like fine wine". I'm fully aware that women will always win, I'm over it, I just want to get some access to their asshole I don't care about winning any more

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
no one has any suggestions?

Make sure your diet, sleep and exercise regime are dialled in.

With regard to diet, keep track of micronutrients. A lot of fatigue can be caused by deficiencies in iron, copper etc.

If you feel that everything above is fine, then get thyroid checked.

If that ain't an issue, then you're probably just fucked mentally (like yours truly and most of the spergs on this site).

Eat natural foods like rice , milk eggs, upto 5000 cal per day u will naturally feel like bulking every day i feel more big, and in last 2 years eevn grew 6 inches i weight 90 kg