"im always sick"

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
laughing my ass off at normies who got vaccinated for covid and cry about getting sick every few weeks now hahaha

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, 5'7 zoomer, Heinrich Schmidt and 4 others
your avi fits your posts/.org personality so well ngl

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
“I have covid” in 2024

3 people i knew irl dropped dead weeks after taking the shot JFL

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, mayo mogger and TechnoBoss
I never got vaxed. I think I got COVID like two years ago and I didn't feel shit. Recently got an infection and went to the doctor and my platelet count was over 3x the normal amount (mine was around like 1500) - I have a crazy strong immune system.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Heinrich Schmidt, mayo mogger and 2 others
I didn't take the jab and I don't regret it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, 5'7 zoomer, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
I never got vaxed. I think I got COVID like two years ago and I didn't feel shit. Recently got an infection and went to the doctor and my platelet count was over 3x the normal amount (mine was around like 1500) - I have a crazy strong immune system.
very good decision man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and TechnoBoss
very good decision man
Only people who die from it are people with several comorbidities like heart problems and obesity. I think the statistic is like 0.3% die from COVID. Imagine giving jew pharma the money just to avoid a 0.3% risk of dying. If you actually died from COVID it was natures way of taking you out of the gene pool. Sorry not sorry.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Only people who die from it are people with several comorbidities like heart problems and obesity. I think the statistic is like 0.3% die from COVID. Imagine giving jew pharma the money just to avoid a 0.3% risk of dying. If you actually died from COVID it was natures way of taking you out of the gene pool. Sorry not sorry.
ngl every strong flu i had was 10x worse than covid

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss