I'm an actual Chad/Tyrone?

FilthyCasual

FilthyCasual

Bronze
I'm writing this on my phone cause im in the army right now, just a heads up.

So i came to this realisation i might be an actual chad because every girl i've been with/fucked has always started the interaction. For example a tinder match that i ended up fucking started the conversation and asked me to her place.

This is what actually "woke" me up

I was at a bar last week i
With my friends (one is 6"2 white guy) and 2 are like 5"6-5"8 i my self am 6"6. So i walk in i'm kinda tipsy but we order drinks and go to sit in the backroom kinda. There is a window right where we're sitting and you can see the dance floor and some seats from it. We just start talking and all of rhe sudden i hear knocking ln the window its tgese 2 girls with 1 guy with them, i look up and she smiles and waves at me so i wave back and continue just talking to my friends. 10 minutes later she sends her guy friend to tell me she finds me very attractive and if i wanted to dance i'm like "i don't know maybe later"

20 minutes later we go to order some drinks she comes up to me so i grab her waist and like bend down to her ear level and she says "we're going down stairs" i said alright and she walked off. I end up going down stairs and we end up dancing and shit she then invites me to her "after party" with me and her friend and that 1 guy in the beginning.

We get out the bar at like 3 am and were walking to her place she keeps saying "wow i've never seen a man like you" and "the moment i saw you i told my friend look at that guy wow" that was kinda cringe i'm not gonna lie, i don't like girls that are head over heels for me instantly. Btw she was a blonde blue eyed white girl.

We get to her place and drink a bit then i tell her im kinda tired and wanna go to sleep she says the bedroom is on the right she goes to the bathroom and comes basically naked to the room with her hair tied and like starts cuddling with me even like grabbing my hands and putting it on her boobs and shit. I dont know why but i wasnt feeling having sex with her. We just talk and i ask her why did you go after me? My friends were like right there there's no way the difference between 6"2 and 6"6 makes that big of a difference. I asked her why didnt she choose my 5"6 friend she says "because i dont feel protected like i do with you"

Anyways this has happened to me like 3/5 times i've went to the bar. Like i swear i'm like confused my self, these girls come up to me and are like "you wanna dance?" And like "wow you're so tall". I'm like an incel in my mind. If i was a horny fucker my body count would be +20 i swear. You might say "oh shes a whore thats why" but bro all these girls that go to the bars are whores. So what im asking is does this make a chad/tyrone?

Edit: i was a virgin till about 2 months ago i never spoke to girls ever.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 6785
I'm writing this on my phone cause im in the army right now, just a heads up.

So i came to this realisation i might be an actual chad because every girl i've been with/fucked has always started the interaction. For example a tinder match that i ended up fucking started the conversation and asked me to her place.

This is what actually "woke" me up

I was at a bar last week i
With my friends (one is 6"2 white guy) and 2 are like 5"6-5"8 i my self am 6"6. So i walk in i'm kinda tipsy but we order drinks and go to sit in the backroom kinda. There is a window right where we're sitting and you can see the dance floor and some seats from it. We just start talking and all of rhe sudden i hear knocking ln the window its tgese 2 girls with 1 guy with them, i look up and she smiles and waves at me so i wave back and continue just talking to my friends. 10 minutes later she sends her guy friend to tell me she finds me very attractive and if i wanted to dance i'm like "i don't know maybe later"

20 minutes later we go to order some drinks she comes up to me so i grab her waist and like bend down to her ear level and she says "we're going down stairs" i said alright and she walked off. I end up going down stairs and we end up dancing and shit she then invites me to her "after party" with me and her friend and that 1 guy in the beginning.

We get out the bar at like 3 am and were walking to her place she keeps saying "wow i've never seen a man like you" and "the moment i saw you i told my friend look at that guy wow" that was kinda cringe i'm not gonna lie, i don't like girls that are head over heels for me instantly. Btw she was a blonde blue eyed white girl.

We get to her place and drink a bit then i tell her im kinda tired and wanna go to sleep she says the bedroom is on the right she goes to the bathroom and comes basically naked to the room with her hair tied and like starts cuddling with me even like grabbing my hands and putting it on her boobs and shit. I dont know why but i wasnt feeling having sex with her. We just talk and i ask her why did you go after me? My friends were like right there there's no way the difference between 6"2 and 6"6 makes that big of a difference. I asked her why didnt she choose my 5"6 friend she says "because i dont feel protected like i do with you"

Anyways this has happened to me like 3/5 times i've went to the bar. Like i swear i'm like confused my self, these girls come up to me and are like "you wanna dance?" And like "wow you're so tall". I'm like an incel in my mind. If i was a horny fucker my body count would be +20 i swear. You might say "oh shes a whore thats why" but bro all these girls that go to the bars are whores. So what im asking is does this make a chad/tyrone?

Edit: i was a virgin till about 2 months ago i never spoke to girls ever.
You are tyrone with an incel mindset. All women are the same and do the same thing unless they are young virgins with zero experience. You will get approval and approached bc you look good, have BBC halo, and are tall af.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 6723 and 3 others
6'6 with BBC Halo, you can't lose in this era

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 6785, Vvvvxxxx and 2 others
if you’re 6’6 your face needs to be pretty fucking busted to get no action

anyway, why are you humble bragging lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Zygos4Life, Vvvvxxxx and 3 others
You are tyrone with an incel mindset. All women are the same and do the same thing unless they are young virgins with zero experience. You will get approval and approached bc you look good, have BBC halo, and are tall af.
what does he look like? has he posted his pocs

if you’re 6’6 your face needs to be pretty fucking busted to get no action

anyway, why are you humble bragging lol
It might seem that way but i'm truly truly confused i lost my virginity 2 months ago. So i truly have no idea how this shit works all i know is girls are coming up to me and not my friends.
This is the part i don't get or its like wtf. The blackpill is hitting me hard bro. I'm just thinking it can't be this way. Its hard to explain this feeling. So you're telling me the girls are choosing me over my friends because i'm couple lf inches taller? What happened to the "ethnic tax" my friend is white 6"2 and blue eyed surely he'd mlre attractive to girls than a 6"6 black guy
what does he look like? has he posted his pocs
I've posted some pics check post history.

It might seem that way but i'm truly truly confused i lost my virginity 2 months ago. So i truly have no idea how this shit works all i know is girls are coming up to me and not my friends.
This is the part i don't get or its like wtf. The blackpill is hitting me hard bro. I'm just thinking it can't be this way. Its hard to explain this feeling. So you're telling me the girls are choosing me over my friends because i'm couple lf inches taller? What happened to the "ethnic tax" my friend is white 6"2 and blue eyed surely he'd mlre attractive to girls than a 6"6 black guy

Your overthinking everything holy shit it's not that serious

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Warlow and johncruz12345
Tales from the foxhole

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7753
Your overthinking everything holy shit it's not that serious
It seems a bit sad because my friend who is 5"6 comes to the bar with me and never dances with anyone and is depressed as fuck and he sees the girls come up to me and not him. All of that because i'm just taller. What a world we live in
Tales from the foxhole
Don't know whats a foxhole but if you're saying i'm lying i'm not. The fact that you think this is so implausible tells me alot.

Don't know whats a foxhole but if you're saying i'm lying i'm not. The fact that you think this is so implausible tells me alot.
You are in the Army and don’t know what a foxhole is? :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, goat2x, Warlow and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Hades
@Hades
if this nigga in the army tell him to enlist
Screen+Shot+2011-11-26+at+20.41.32.png

link me to it i’m not going to dig through your history to find your pics you narcy :lul:

Why is this such a surpirse. You are black. Its impossible to be incel if black.

giphy.gif

Is this what I’m missing out on?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
You are in the Army and don’t know what a foxhole is? :lul:
I'm not american my bad
link me to it i’m not going to dig through your history to find your pics you narcy :lul:
bro its not a big deal if you wanna find it its right there if you don't it its cool too.
Why is this such a surpirse. You are black. Its impossible to be incel if black.
Is that so?
giphy.gif

Is this what I’m missing out on?
I don't know, i'm wondering is this what i was missing out on too while i was playing league 10 hours a day

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
I'm not american my bad
bro its not a big deal if you wanna find it its right there if you don't it its cool too.
Is that so?
I don't know, i'm wondering is this what i was missing out on too while i was playing league 10 hours a day
can’t find it just link or PM i’m not gonna share

Attachments

• Snapchat-87799432.jpg
    Snapchat-87799432.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 51
  • Snapchat-76260377.jpg
    Snapchat-76260377.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 49
  • JFL
Reactions: Pussyslayer and turkproducer
MIRIN THAT YOU ARE A SOLDIER TBHTBH

your facial aesthetics are pretty poor but you’re saved by height

what’s your body fat, cut asap
Its around 15% im working on it.
MIRIN THAT YOU ARE A SOLDIER TBHTBH
Yeah i like it, but its not as "manly"or heroic as you think. Most of the time we do the same shit over and over again. We get to shoot and blow shit up maybe every 2 months everything else is just filler the captain comes up with.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov