Im an Empath, I love animals and women and often defend people but most incels on here need to be Tortured Alive.

A

autistwithswag

Banned
ALT RAMBLINGS
I see posts of satanic demon losers laughing and making jokes about babies who were murdered. God literally created u just to send u to Eternal Torment.

Or laughing at women dying or animals dying. I'm glad people like this will Burn in Hell and it's justice u suffer in this life.

I made a thread how I love animals and insects and can't even kill a bug, I protect bugs, and how I defend people on instagram if I see nasty rude comments I always get mad because I have empathy.

Then Darkeningstar @Darkeningstar tries to gaslight and troll and tell me I'm not an empath. He knows I take pride in my morality and everyone calls me a moral fag.

@Darkeningstar u will always be Poor.

My family is wealthy I never have to work a day in my life I will be partying all over the mediteeanean and America going to clubs doing Molly with hot girls hahaha LOLOL😆😆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣you will struggle and suffer everyday

If you check these threads, this satanic demonized cursed user tries the same thing with Apparition @Apparition accusing him of being a pyschopath.

Making weird bizarre gaslighting accusations about his character that are not true.
Then when @Apparition corrects him, he accuses and says he's a pyschopath and doesn't realize it.

It's his gimmick it's very weird and demonic, only satans plaything would take the time to do this.

he's really bad at it and easy to read.

U WILL ALL POOR AND INCELS WHILE IM RICH AND GONNA PARTY AND CONTINUE TO LIVE AN EASY BLESSED LIFE THEN U WILL BURN AND SCREAM AS I LAUGH 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Apparition, ayusshhhh, Bars and 1 other person
keep yapping
who tells people to burn and laughs and flexes their easy life
youre no better than those incels bc you think youre self righteous and privileged

• +1
Reactions: nathan
4066336 1000011797

• JFL
Reactions: Rzn, sigma ✰ and Darkeningstar
I was joking with @Apparition he is a good guy.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Apparition, sigma ✰, cannotbeasked and 1 other person
I love animals but do not care for people.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sigma ✰, Goth and nathan
This isn’t the first time he’s been accused of being something other than human :feelsthink:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lestoa and Darkeningstar
Shit. I apologize, bhai. :feelswah:
she had pics of herself with cats and dogs, was also part time sheltering animals yet had no shelter for my feelings :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
just fucking lol muh animals
kys all animals were made to serve humanity
obviously harming them for no reason is bad but shit like being vegan is giga cuck trait

also i know you're @lastamericanvirgin's alt

she had pics of herself with cats and dogs, was also part time sheltering animals yet had no shelter for my feelings :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Women are cruel beings. :feelscry: They are like satan’s soldiers.

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
not a single molecule faggot im going to skin your family alive

My family is wealthy I never have to work a day in my life I will be partying all over the mediteeanean and America going to clubs doing Molly with hot girls hahaha LOLOL😆😆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣you will struggle and suffer everyday

U WILL ALL POOR AND INCELS WHILE IM RICH AND GONNA PARTY AND CONTINUE TO LIVE AN EASY BLESSED LIFE THEN U WILL BURN AND SCREAM AS I LAUGH 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

keep dreaming btw + 17 years old + youre nothing but dirt under my toenails son sit down before i shit in your pillow

why even post this if you think youre so much above incels. You shouldnt have even "wasted" your time doing this, because its still you giving us attention. :forcedsmile:

I see posts of satanic demon losers laughing and making jokes about babies who were murdered. God literally created u just to send u to Eternal Torment.

Or laughing at women dying or animals dying. I'm glad people like this will Burn in Hell and it's justice u suffer in this life.

I made a thread how I love animals and insects and can't even kill a bug, I protect bugs, and how I defend people on instagram if I see nasty rude comments I always get mad because I have empathy.

Then Darkeningstar @Darkeningstar tries to gaslight and troll and tell me I'm not an empath. He knows I take pride in my morality and everyone calls me a moral fag.

@Darkeningstar u will always be Poor.

If you check these threads, this satanic demonized cursed user tries the same thing with Apparition @Apparition accusing him of being a pyschopath.

Making weird bizarre gaslighting accusations about his character that are not true.
Then when @Apparition corrects him, he accuses and says he's a pyschopath and doesn't realize it.

It's his gimmick it's very weird and demonic, only satans plaything would take the time to do this.

he's really bad at it and easy to read.

The animals part yeah they should be killed humanly but the most (hoe) foids deserve no empathy

so DNRD niggercuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back