im an extremely nice guy

D

Deleted member 23115

Kraken
I'm one of the nicest people alive yet im treated like dogshit by literal scum its a brutal life

• So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe
I'm one of the nicest people alive yet im treated like dogshit by literal scum its a brutal life

Maybe if you become one of the meanest guys people will treat you like not dogshit.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
Maybe if you become one of the meanest guys people will treat you like not dogshit.
I am already seen as one of the meanest guys alive despite my behaviour indicating otherwise. 90% of the time people mistreat me and 10% of the time i mistreat people but only my mistakes are highlighted, never the shit that other people do to me

u sad reacted me and then u ignore me? did u want me to say oh everything is my fault i shuold've been meaner to other people!!!

Stop being nice. Nobody has ever benefited from that

Stop being nice. Nobody has ever benefited from that
dude im getting accused of being a demon by other people if i start being less nice ill probably get killed by an army of villagers with pitchforks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm and Deleted member 21467
dude im getting accused of being a demon by other people if i start being less nice ill probably get killed by an army of villagers with pitchforks
I can relate, that´s just who I am

People keep saying just stop caring, it isn´t that fucking easy, im tired of people telling me to stop caring like I can just stop caring

None of this shit is working, and I want to express my true self but I can´t cause i´m so high inhibition.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115