I'm an Incel in the West but a Chad in Third world Countries

Shahnameh

Shahnameh

Platinum
I can easily just move to a third world country as a passport bro and GEOMaxx to my hearts content.

Why should i deal with make up frauding ogres in the west with shit attitudes who fuck dogs?

Th21

The virgin domestic only vs the chad passport bros v0 u3yajb78zk7b1

Ap9jRBD 700b

@aryan mogger Tortoisecel @AOL nathan @nathan CopiumX @CopiumX majesticincel @majesticincel Clark69 @Clark69 gigell @gigell Greypiller @Greypiller Darkeningstar @Darkeningstar itzyaboyJJ @itzyaboyJJ truthhurts @truthhurts @ttlurker Rea @Rea cavy @cavy GabachoCopium @GabachoCopiu
@SecularIslamist secu

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Fusionxz, MoggerGaston, nathan and 9 others
Why did you tag users who don't even know you or care bout you :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bakpaokukus, cromagnon, majesticincel and 3 others
Copium

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Why did you tag users who don't even know you or care bout you :forcedsmile:

Most people do that to be fair lol like spam tagging a bunch of popular users in particular who barely
even react to others in general

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and God-himself
Literally any white LTN :fuk:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and Recessed Life
Most people do that to be fair lol like spam tagging a bunch of popular users in particular who barely
even react to others in general
I see :think:

• +1
People move for better job opportunities, so whats wrong with moving for better dating opportunities?
don't listen to that retarded greycel autist who doesn't know how the world works outside of this forum, your right, geomaxxing for dating works. I will do it when I'm older

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, EdgyFashionist and Shahnameh
Geomaxxing under MTN = Betabuxxing with extra steps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bakpaokukus, irkkedmulatto, YungTrappa and 2 others
În EE they behave like In the west

• +1

Better than rotting in the west

În EE they behave like In the west
EE has been ravaged and is long gone, gone are the glory days.

even South America isnt the same

All that is left is MENA,South asia,South east asia and Africa

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, God-himself, gigell and 1 other person
Better than rotting in the west

EE has been ravaged and is long gone, gone are the glory days.

even South America isnt the same

All that is left is MENA,South asia,South east asia and Africa
Caucasus also gone

• +1
Caucasus also gone

At this rate Africa will be the only one left standing, but I'm not ready to go to the Dark Side yet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, EdgyFashionist and gigell
People move for better job opportunities, so whats wrong with moving for better dating opportunities?
Copium is that you think you are Chad in 3rd world, it never began if you're non-NT

• +1
race mixing makes ur childrens' teeth having malocclusion

• +1
This. If you get zero girls in the West, you're basically just a Betabuxx with better looking options who settled for you.

This isn't the 20th century anymore. Foreign women have just as much exposure to social media, Tinder, IG, Tik Tok, etc. as anyone else. You need looks and raw attraction with them just like you would with Western women to avoid being settled for.

Many of those foreign chicks who look for Western men have their own harems of other Western men that they rotate. And, if the money runs dry or you fuck up the relationship, they'll basically sing you Beyonce's Irreplaceable with a foreign accent lol.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shahnameh, notsocommonthumb, Pollorex and 1 other person
If you have blue eyes you have already won over 80% of the South American women

• +1
This. If you get zero girls in the West, you're basically just a Betabuxx with better looking options who settled for you.

This isn't the 20th century anymore. Foreign women have just as much exposure to social media, Tinder, IG, Tik Tok, etc. as anyone else. You need looks and raw attraction with them just like you would with Western women to avoid being settled for.

Many of those foreign chicks who look for Western men have their own harems of other Western men that they rotate. And, if the money runs dry or you fuck up the relationship, they'll basically sing you Beyonce's Irreplaceable with a foreign accent lol.
Yes, geomaxx only work for asian countries nothing more

I can easily just move to a third world country as a passport bro and GEOMaxx to my hearts content.

Why should i deal with make up frauding ogres in the west with shit attitudes who fuck dogs?

View attachment 3186684
View attachment 3186687
View attachment 3186688
@aryan mogger Tortoisecel @AOL nathan @nathan CopiumX @CopiumX majesticincel @majesticincel Clark69 @Clark69 gigell @gigell Greypiller @Greypiller Darkeningstar @Darkeningstar itzyaboyJJ @itzyaboyJJ truthhurts @truthhurts @ttlurker Rea @Rea cavy @cavy GabachoCopium @GabachoCopiu
@SecularIslamist secu
Are you brown, OP?

Yes, geomaxx only work for asian countries nothing more
Geomax can work anywhere if you have the money and aren't too ugly/autistic.

But, if you're an inexperienced and broke dweeb in the West, foreign women will pick up on that quicker than you think. They might play up a nice act but you'll get friendzoned just as easily as you would in the West.

Think about it. Why is it that it's mainly older men who already had wives and kids before and reached their maximum income who flock to SEA in droves and not young Incels? It's because those old men already learned the process of getting a wife and are able to use their money/status to appeal to SEA women.

A young Incel can't do that. Most of them are broke NEET's who can't even afford to spend a lot of time overseas, never mind get a wife there. In SEA, foreign men are expected to not only provide for the wife but the extended family too. Your Filipina/Thai wife is gonna have your ass being half the family's sugar daddy after a while. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shahnameh and Pollorex

View attachment 3186684
View attachment 3186687
View attachment 3186688
@SecularIslamist secu
Fr

View attachment 3186684
View attachment 3186687
View attachment 3186688
@SecularIslamist secu
cuz people in 3rd world countries are subhuman:feelsuhh:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FUE Mogger and Mandibular
Then why you lie about being Incel in the West nigga

incel is a way of life, i choose to identify with the movement

Geomax can work anywhere if you have the money and aren't too ugly/autistic.

But, if you're an inexperienced and broke dweeb in the West, foreign women will pick up on that quicker than you think. They might play up a nice act but you'll get friendzoned just as easily as you would in the West.

Think about it. Why is it that it's mainly older men who already had wives and kids before and reached their maximum income who flock to SEA in droves and not young Incels? It's because those old men already learned the process of getting a wife and are able to use their money/status to appeal to SEA women.

A young Incel can't do that. Most of them are broke NEET's who can't even afford to spend a lot of time overseas, never mind get a wife there. In SEA, foreign men are expected to not only provide for the wife but the extended family too. Your Filipina/Thai wife is gonna have your ass being half the family's sugar daddy after a while. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Honestly ive been unemployed for a couple of months so i dont know how ill afford it

Honestly ive been unemployed for a couple of months so i dont know how ill afford it
That's tough. There's no way a woman overseas is going to want to be with an unemployed Westerner unless he's GigaChad.

Having stable money helps a lot. You don't even need 6 figures at all but "no money no honey" is definitely an unspoken rule about passport dating.

People here exaggerate how much being a Westerner alone is a halo overseas in 2024. It helps a bit but has its limits.

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh
That's tough. There's no way a woman overseas is going to want to be with an unemployed Westerner unless he's GigaChad.

Having stable money helps a lot. You don't even need 6 figures at all but "no money no honey" is definitely an unspoken rule about passport dating.

People here exaggerate how much being a Westerner alone is a halo overseas in 2024. It helps a bit but has its limits.
cope, it's halo if mtn plus espically in asia

cope, it's halo if mtn plus espically in asia
I said it's still a halo.

I just said that it's not the halo it used to be due to the spread of the virtual dating market worldwide and the rising economies in Asia.

I said it's still a halo.

I just said that it's not the halo it used to be due to the spread of the virtual dating market worldwide and the rising economies in Asia.
american asians are more brainwashed tbh, they all hate american asians