I'm an oldcel and khhv[ shocking!]

Lingesan Periyaandi

Lingesan Periyaandi

Lawyer by day, pimp by midnight
Hey guys

28 y.o khhv here. Virgin. 2 -3 friends only. Have a good job, get paid well. Never had a girlfriend. No girl ever had interest in me. I have approached a girl in my life but she rejected me. I have been diagnosed with adhd, anxiety and also on autism spectrum. I know its over. Just had to share all these to everyone since i am new here

Thank you

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, Klasik616, Nick.Harte and 12 others
rope tbh its over

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Lingesan Periyaandi
Post pls guys

Mirin hard

• +1
Huh

• +1
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi
Geniuenly, what keeps you living?

• Hmm...
  • +1
where did you got diagnosed

• +1
What advice can you give to a 21-year-old brocel ?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and african_subhuman
Neurodivergent it’s over

• Woah
Hey guys

28 y.o khhv here. Virgin. 2 -3 friends only. Have a good job, get paid well. Never had a girlfriend. No girl ever had interest in me. I have approached a girl in my life but she rejected me. I have been diagnosed with adhd, anxiety and also on autism spectrum. I know its over. Just had to share all these to everyone since i am new here

Thank you

View attachment 3112523
you sound indian is my detailed analysis

• +1
  • +1
Hey guys

Thank you

View attachment 3112523
Are you hardmaxxing?

If you make that much money, why don't you use it to looksmax and ascend? Jaw surgery etc

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Lingesan Periyaandi, sickdawgie and 1 other person
Hey guys

Thank you

View attachment 3112523
Welcome!

• Love it
post face what do you have to lose fatzo

• +1
  • +1
Hey guys
Thank you
1000236057-jpg.3112523
Wait, so you're lesbian and got rejected by all the other girls.....? We're all guys here, have you thought of switching sides?

Thanks for letting us know

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Wait, so you're lesbian and got rejected by all the other girls.....? We're all guys here, have you thought of switching sides?
How did you reach that conclusion?

like form of disability in which your goverment is paying you
No bro. I dont even get insurance coverage. So i travelled back to my home country where Healthcare is cheap af but very good. My anxiety is better so as my adhd. As for autism, they said can't do anything

• +1
Reactions: sub5outsider
Hi welcome

• Love it
If you make that much money, why don't you use it to looksmax and ascend? Jaw surgery etc
Too late. He missed out on so many vital life experiences and will never get his youth back. At this age, betabuxxing is his only option.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
maybe potentialy autism .?

• +1
Good to see another oldcel in here, what job industry do you work in and how was it to get hired?

• +1
Tamilan aa?

• +1