I'm angry every day

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Angry because I didn't get to fuck my onetis and won't ever get to because she happens to be one of the girls that don't like me. And on top of that, the fact that I tried to get her two times, first in HS and later in college, makes her despise me even more. She has a grudge on me cause according to her, I had the biggest nerve out of all the guys she has gone out with.

And third time's a charm is bullshit. Even with all the experience and character development I've got, she will still push me away. If you get blacklisted by her it's over and no matter what you do, she will never let you fuck her.

There is nothing I can do to fuck her. No matter how much I saly, she won't bat an eye, she has no reason to try again with me, she can fuck someone else. it's over and that pisses me off to great extents. My blood boils even thinking about it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Swagwaffle, badromance and 1 other person
Grow up you retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Last edited:
  • +1
why should i? wouldnt you be mad if the only girl you care for doesnt like you
i liked my oneitis when i was bluepilled.Then i discovered braincells.Over

• +1
Angry because I didn't get to fuck my onetis and won't ever get to because she happens to be one of the girls that don't like me. And on top of that, the fact that I tried to get her two times, first in HS and later in college, makes her despise me even more. She has a grudge on me cause according to her, I had the biggest nerve out of all the guys she has gone out with.

And third time's a charm is bullshit. Even with all the experience and character development I've got, she will still push me away. If you get blacklisted by her it's over and no matter what you do, she will never let you fuck her.

There is nothing I can do to fuck her. No matter how much I saly, she won't bat an eye, she has no reason to try again with me, she can fuck someone else. it's over and that pisses me off to great extents. My blood boils even thinking about it.
you need to get saved :feelsgah::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
i liked my oneitis when i was bluepilled.Then i discovered braincells.Over

Oneitis is part of my soul, without her im empty which is why I rage so much

• +1
You never saw r/Incels?
nope.Idk how i found braincells,i think from foreveralone,then i found foreveralonemale,damn reading those posts was literally heaven,they were all by one guy.I only used reddit before for /r dota 2

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
Statusmaxxing my son

• +1
Oneitis is part of my soul, without her im empty which is why I rage so much
the only reason she was my oneitis is because i was loser and i clinged onto her,otherwise i wouldnt think about her,if i kept playing soccer in my senior year i wouldnt be here now but cant change the past

• +1
  • +1
Statusmaxxing my son

statusmaxxing works only if the girl is in your social circle otherwise she wont get to see your status
its ur oneitis ur attached to her

Idk what's up with this shit. Its like a psychic link to her or smth. She fucked me up for life
the only reason she was my oneitis is because i was loser and i clinged onto her,otherwise i wouldnt think about her,if i kept playing soccer in my senior year i wouldnt be here now but cant change the past

The reason why she is my oneitis was because she was the most beautiful thing I ever saw

Last edited:
  • +1
statusmaxxing works only if the girl is in your social circle otherwise she wont get to see your status

Idk what's up with this shit. Its like a psychic link to her or smth. She fucked me up for life

The reason why she is my oneitis was because she was the most beautiful thing I ever saw

No im talking serious statusmaxxing make a shitload of money socialize and network extremely be known. This is fucking easier said than done but its achivable, atleast more achivable than surgerymaxxing your way into acension

• +1
atleast more achivable than surgerymaxxing your way into acension

there is no need for that, she is post prime and I look like angel by comaprison

No im talking serious statusmaxxing make a shitload of money socialize and network extremely be known.

and would that get her to like me?

• +1
The looksmax quality I like to see! Keep it up @blackopstruecel !

• +1