I'm anxious and shy because i'm skinny but i'm afraid to get big

B

BakuganM

Banned
I weigh like 135lbs at 5ft8 (narrow clavicles, small wrist, small everything even penis at 13.5cm ) and i am afraid to act confident/assertive/dominant because i always think someone might want to start a fight with me or put me in my place if i act bigger than i am or even if it's not about a fight .. if a big guy is trying to be assertive i don't know what to do because i feel like anything that i will say will not scare anybody.

The funny thing is that i know to fight but even if i was the best MMA fighter in the world i just feel inferior being so small .
People respect you based on what they see not what you are able to do

I have 2 options with different results.

1. Get steroids/get big and muscular so i can act confident and live a high quality life.

2. But i want to look young and beautiful.. Gym/Steroids/Bulking and a high calories diet will make me look older , ugly and make me feel sick/unhealthy so it will be over for my chances with girls

If i become ogre i will look ugly and old .. girls will not like me but men will respect me.. idk what to do fuck
I will also fuck up my teeth eating shit food with sugar to gain weight because i am poor

You are not getting too big retard thats a meme. Mr olympia genes are a thing

If you're "skinny" in the first place with no natural muscle mass without training then ur not getting too big

Just look at markus rühl ronnie etc their physiqes without working out, that's mr olympia genetics

So tldr ur not getting too big dw about that blast rn

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, RealNinja and NZb6Air
even if i was the best MMA fighter in the world i just feel inferior being so small .
People respect you based on what they see not what you are able to do
You don’t have to look big in order to get respected on the street or whatever, you just have to look fit. For example, look at Bruce Lee, short and skinny but he still looks like he can break your bones

If you're "skinny" in the first place with no natural muscle mass without training then ur not getting too big

Just look at markus rühl ronnie etc their physiqes without working out, that's mr olympia genetics

I think u can t read
I m worried about what being and maintaing muscle mean

Aging yourself

You don’t have to look big in order to get respected on the street or whatever, you just have to look fit. For example, look at Bruce Lee, short and skinny but he still looks like he can break your bones
I m pretty sure average 6ft2 skinny fat zoomer won t be intimidated by 68 kg 173 cm bruce Lee

Even with blasting its hard and should be doen right

I m pretty sure average 6ft2 skinny fat zoomer won t be intimidated by 68 kg 173 cm bruce Lee
Because the average fat zoomer overestimates himself and thinks he’s stronger than everyone bc of his weight until he gets punched his teeth out

You are not going to “become ogre” from lifting weights and eating protein. You also don’t need to gain 40 pounds of fat on a bulk. Stop making excuses and go work out so you have some self confidence

Being tall does not make u stronger.