I'm anxious because i'm small but i m afraid to get big

B

BakuganM

Temp. Banned
I weight like 135lbs at 5ft8 (narrow clavicles, small wrist, small everything even penis at 13.5cm ) and i am afraid to act confident/assertive/dominant because i always think someone might want to start a fight with me or put me in my place if i act bigger than i am or even if it's not about a fight .. if a big guy is trying to be assertive i don't know what to do because i feel like anything that i will say will not scare anybody.

The funny thing is that i know to fight but even if i was the best MMA fighter in the world i just feel inferior being so small .
People respect you based on what they see not what you are able to do

I have 2 options.

1. Get steroids/get big and muscular so i can act confident and live a high quality life.

2. But i want to look young and beautiful.. Gym/Steroids/Bulking and a high calories diet will make me look older , ugly and make me feel sick/unhealthy so it will be over for my chances with girls

If i become ogre i will look ugly and old .. girls will not like me but men will respect me.. idk what to do fuck
I will also fuck up my teeth eating shit food with sugar to gain weight because i am poor

• +1
Reactions: greycel and Alt Number 3
Get big nigga

• +1
Reactions: greycel
You should only prettyboymaxx in ur teens

• +1
Reactions: greycel