Im applying for moderation

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
Hi. I heard you’re looking for new moderators. I think I would make a good one, since I qualify for all the points mentioned

• You must be a member for a minimum of 4 months, with a post count of at least 800.
  • You should be an active participant and genuinely enjoy spending time in our forum.
✅
  • Your account should have minimal or no warnings, there is some wiggle room here if you haven't received any recently
✅
  • You must have Discord access. Although not required for constant use, occasional check-ins are necessary, as it serves as a valuable tool for immediate communication among moderators.
✅

• Being somewhat familiar with the forum guidelines and policies.
✅
  • Indicate your availability and willingness to dedicate time to the forum. A reliable and consistent presence is really important, guys.
✅
  • Most crucially: Taking the role earnestly is expected. As moderators hold significant authority, it is essential to avoid misuse of power or favoritism towards friends.
✅ I would not favor anyone and not misuse my power to ban or censor someone just because he has different opinions and views as me, as long as it doesen’t violate the rules of this forum.

To express your interest in becoming a moderator, kindly send @Alexanderr a private message detailing your reasons! Feel free to include any relevant experiences or skills that showcase your suitability for the role. Additionally, don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have.

✅ I sent a private message. I have useful skills that I would bring to the table are: I’m able to understand whether someone is trolling or being serious. I like this forum and I would be very active, when it comes to making this a better place, give verbal warnings or just advices to users who accidentally violated the rules

@Master

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
you have my vote Charlie

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch
@Master I want general mod position tbh. Been waiting for loads, Alexanderr knows.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399

Last edited:
Lol imagine becoming a mod of this shithole and spending rotting a considerable amount of time