I'm ascending my lips

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
I am currently doing 3 things that could be done at home without the requirement to buy anything.

I've got bigger and wider lips, in what, like a day. Noticeable changes in one day.

Like I mean black people lips. Not that I had bad lips in the first place but they always can be better and bigger but like not sheboon tier but u get the point.

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
I am currently doing 3 things that could be done at home without the requirement to buy anything.

I've got bigger and wider lips, in what, like a day. Noticeable changes in one day.

Like I mean black people lips. Not that I had bad lips in the first place but they always can be better and bigger but like not sheboon tier but u get the point.
what things bhai? pls share with me:D

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek

Just hope you dont get nigger lips:bigbrain:

• +1
Reactions: asdvek

So you can suck cock like your bitch dad?