I’m at a club right now

Zelenskyiv

Zelenskyiv

Banned
watching Ukrainian and Russian execution videos on reddit in the smoking area.

mirin NT?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: counterintuitive, the BULL, Yuki and 7 others
Are you by coincidence one of those faggot spoiled brats who are the offspring of some dirty corrupt ukranian politician?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken, nathan, zurzolo and 1 other person
Are you by coincidence one of those faggot spoiled brats who are the offspring of some dirty corrupt ukranian politician?
I’m Russian actually, i’m a Muscovite but i’m not an oligarch’s son sadly.

• +1
Reactions: Shade91, MaghrebGator, nathan and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
You got mogged by high T Chads and are now coping with "muh NT" in the safety of the smoking area.
I bet getting mogged gave you more PTSD than looking at those videos, that's why you are watching them, to help you cope.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
You got mogged by high T Chads and are now coping with "muh NT" in the safety of the smoking area.
I bet getting mogged gave you more PTSD than looking at those videos, that's why you are watching them, to help you cope.
Nah, no Chads here. Some tallfags tho

Why don't you join Wagner?
Because my nigga Prigozhin roped and it’s basically dead. I’m not joining the actual armed forces of puccia because it’s cucked. I don’t even live in Russia lol

Because my nigga Prigozhin roped and it’s basically dead. I’m not joining the actual armed forces of puccia because it’s cucked. I don’t even live in Russia lol
Yeah too bad Russia fucked Wagner over, it did so much better than regular Russian Army too. It was undefeated in Ukraine

• +1
Fuck there were 2 ltbs I wanted to chat up but I cucked out and now there’s 2 nafri subniggers chatting them up. It’s ovyir (formerly over)

Fuck I tried recording a video of the dance floor while I was standing in a corner but my fucking flash turned on. This is too autisitic. I need to find a foid in the smoking area before I go back there, healthminning in the process.

Do you support Putin?
Don’t give a fuck honestly, he’s funny.

Are you going out with friends or solo?

Where I live we have a lot of bodegas which are bars with cheap beer and where you can smoke inside. About 25% of the time I’ve gone out this year I’ve gone solo to one of those Ngl.

Going solo to a club if you gotta pay entrance isn’t good bro.

• Woah
Where I live we have a lot of bodegas which are bars with cheap beer and where you can smoke inside. About 25% of the time I’ve gone out this year I’ve gone solo to one of those Ngl.

Going solo to a club if you gotta pay entrance isn’t good bro.
Jfl what the fuck, i’m literally a t acluh called bodega el something. Are they known?

• +1
Fuck I tried recording a video of the dance floor while I was standing in a corner but my fucking flash turned on. This is too autisitic. I need to find a foid in the smoking area before I go back there, healthminning in the process.

Don’t give a fuck honestly, he’s funny.
I give him an A, for honesty. Honesty and good posture.

• +1